In the Spirit of the Elite 800 Club....

DERELICK_MY_VOLS

WARNING : READER AGGRESSION IS ADVISED
I am extremely glad and proud that Derek Dooley did not get to have his name next to this victory as our head coach. After being the head coach to end the winning streak to Kentucky...coaching the worse defense in Tennessee History.....so on and so forth.

I am just proud to start off the Butch era with win 800 and I believe in my heart it is a proud mark in history for our program and greater things to come!

GO VOLS! GO TEAM 117! GO BUTCH & COMPANY!

No one ever feared those damn orange pants anyway!

dooleypants.png

In some 3rd world country there are deep bush tribes running around with those shirts on as we speak :eek:lol: Just like the loser of the Super Bowl T's :eek:lol:

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
I am extremely glad and proud that Derek Dooley did not get to have his name next to this victory as our head coach. After being the head coach to end the winning streak to Kentucky...coaching the worse defense in Tennessee History.....so on and so forth.

I am just proud to start off the Butch era with win 800 and I believe in my heart it is a proud mark in history for our program and greater things to come!

GO VOLS! GO TEAM 117! GO BUTCH & COMPANY!

No one ever feared those damn orange pants anyway!

dooleypants.png

In some 3rd world country there are deep bush tribes running around with those shirts on as we speak :eek:lol: Just like the loser of the Super Bowl T's :eek:lol:

I'm afraid of those pants it would scare the sh!t out of me to see them again

800 wins is nice, but the number is still growing. Hasn't Michigan passed 900 wins already? It's nice company, but the number isn't static, it's changing every week.

VN Store

Back