Incoming Freshman

goainge330

With the handful of freshman that have already arrived on campus and have started individual workouts and all have yall heard any updates. I heard that coker arrived about 17 lbs heavier which is really good and really impressed the coaches. Does anyone have any more updates or opinions? Go Vols :bow:

Since most HS recruits come in from HS a bit under-sized....I love this

Here is an excerpt from an article about Coker's first carries at Tennessee...

"It took only a few plays for Coker to show his skills: On his first run during practice at UT Soccer Complex, he took a pitch around end, out-racing all pursuit until the whistle blew with him still en route to the end zone.

On another carry, Coker showed exceptional vision and cutting ability as he navigated his way through a busy line of scrimmage for a big gain.

Finally, the 5-foot-10, 206-pound Coker showed his power. Coker lowered his shoulder and ran over 6-foot-3, 320-pound defensive tackle Dan Williams - another UT signee - and picked up running again before the whistle was blown."

Attachments

• Coker.jpg
    Coker.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 1
Finally, the 5-foot-10, 206-pound Coker showed his power. Coker lowered his shoulder and ran over 6-foot-3, 320-pound defensive tackle Dan Williams - another UT signee - and picked up running again before the whistle was blown."

i love this part :)

Coker is really up to 206? WOW, I could have swore last I heard he was closer to 180-185, at 206(as long as he has not lost speed). I would say there is 0 chance of him redshirting. I really feel he will be a game breaker. Riggs will get his 1600-2000. I look for Arian to get the #2 carries, and Jakouri and Lamarcus to fight for the #3 guy numbers. I DO WANNA SEE COKER AS 1 OF THE KO RETURN GUYS!!!!! :rocks:

You all keep leaving Hardesty out and he's the one Trooper wanted most. Trooper has done told the other coaches that Hardesty is off limits.

Look for both Coker and Hardesty to redshirt.

Return guys will be Johnson, Hefney and maybe Williams

VN Store

Back