indoor practice facilities

Fla may feel they are far enough South that they don't need an indoor facility. I imagine they would evacuate in case of a hurricane. Do LSU and TAM have indoor facilities?

why the heck does Michigan have so many porta potties on their field?

michigan.jpeg

Reactions: 2 people
Fla may feel they are far enough South that they don't need an indoor facility. I imagine they would evacuate in case of a hurricane. Do LSU and TAM have indoor facilities?

I don't think it's cold weather that makes them move indoors. It's usually rain and thunderstorms.

Lol the last picture was uga's 20yd indoor facility :eek:lol:

Attachments

• georgia-bulldogs-practice-facility.jpg
    georgia-bulldogs-practice-facility.jpg
    141.6 KB · Views: 8
Unimpressed by everyone's facilities except for UT and Michigan. Everyone else's looks like they took an abandoned warehouse, hung a few banners, painted their logo on the floor and called it an "indoor facility". JMO.

Reactions: 4 people
Unimpressed by everyone's facilities except for UT and Michigan. Everyone else's looks like they took an abandoned warehouse, hung a few banners, painted their logo on the floor and called it an "indoor facility". JMO.

I was thinking the same thing. Bama and UGAs are pretty sad, IMO.

I guess Spoelstra sum it up about UT faculties.

"He said the facilities were crazy," McCullers said summarizing the post-practice comments. "Like nothing he's ever seen before."

UGA's is laughable. If you're going to create an indoor facility, do it right...

I clearly like ours the best.

Ark was very functional and had a track on the outside. I thought Ole Miss, Auburn and LSU's were fine. Didn't like MI, AL and the GA one was for the dogs...barely enough room for uga to pizz.

VN Store

Back