Inge on Carter

VolForLife83

I see it as a blessing that we have William Inge. If we had the news Banks was stolen from us, and you told me Inge would be our DC, I'd be ok with that, He is our LB coach, wow. He has a great resume and I just wonder how much DW let JH pay him. Carter, orange icing on a seven layer cake! Go Vols!

I see it as a blessing that we have William Inge. If we had the news Banks was stolen from us, and you told me Inge would be our DC, I'd be ok with that, He is our LB coach, wow. He has a great resume and I just wonder how much DW let JH pay him. Carter, orange icing on a seven layer cake! Go Vols!
I think your scenario was part of the appeal of Inge. If Banks solves the secondary problems and puts together the kind of defense we expect, he will have opportunities as a HC. Having his replacement on staff is the way Heupel likes to do things.

Reactions: chuck0303
If we’re as successful as we want to be I think we will see banks move on to a head coaching job. Garner and Martinez are both moving towards retirement as well.

William Inge was leaving the Tennessee football complex late one night earlier this offseason when the first-year linebackers coach recognized one of his player’s cars still in the parking lot. It was between 10:30 and 11 o’clock, so he sent a text message to Arion Carter checking to make sure the sophomore was fine and that there was nothing wrong with his car that would keep him from getting home safely. It turns out Carter was still in the meeting room watching film – and this wasn’t the latest night the linebacker had in the Anderson Training Center during what could turn out to be a transformational offseason

VN Store

Back