Injured offensive lineman? (Lance Heard)

Do we know the injury?

“Tennessee will be without a key starter for the game with Kent State on Saturday night. Sophomore offensive tackle Lance Heard will likely go through warmups Saturday night but isn’t expected to play (ankle) sources tell Volquest. Additionally, sources tell Volquest that Heard would be good to go if this was a week from now, but out of precaution Heard will rest up for next week.”

Who is the lineman that is held out and what is the injury?
I dunno but looks like we lost a RS Freshman OL. Not sure where he is at on the depth chart.

Anyone concerned we didn’t get one sack and only 2 TFLs against Fresno?

I dunno but looks like we lost a RS Freshman OL. Not sure where he is at on the depth chart.

Anyone concerned we didn’t get one sack and only 2 TFLs against Fresno?
Have you been in a coma since 2003? If so you are blessed. It took 20 years but we are picking up right where you left us. Offense is better now tho.

Are you talking about Heard? Pretty sure we know he’s gonna play. It was reported he could’ve played Saturday if it were a big game.
Yes. Talking about Heard. I think a new rule is in play for conference games, that all schools must release a participant list, kinda like the NFL does. Either probable, questionable, or out. I think it can be updated through Friday. So, if a player is listed as out and ends up playing, a fine will be issued to the offending school. I guess it’s kinda like the rushing the field fine. This money would go to the conference I’m assuming. I don’t think they can penalize by not letting the player play. Again, don’t take my word, this is purely speculation on my part. I did hear this talked about on sports sound off with Jimmy and Irwin this morning.

Yes. Talking about Heard. I think a new rule is in play for conference games, that all schools must release a participant list, kinda like the NFL does. Either probable, questionable, or out. I think it can be updated through Friday. So, if a player is listed as out and ends up playing, a fine will be issued to the offending school. I guess it’s kinda like the rushing the field fine. This money would go to the conference I’m assuming. I don’t think they can penalize by not letting the player play. Again, don’t take my word, this is purely speculation on my part. I did hear this talked about on sports sound off with Jimmy and Irwin this morning.
Yes. They’re required to release an injury report.

Heard is going to play against Oklahoma. He could’ve played against Kent, but they thought it better to rest his ankle.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga

VN Store

Back