Ink-spirations 9/13. Inky calls the upset in Eugene

I truly count it as a privilege to have Inky Johnson as a part of this University! A true gentleman and a true VFL!

We love ya' Inky!

Reactions: 5 people
Inky rocks. He is amazing. A lot of people would just wither away - not Inky. He has risen to the challenge that life has handed to him and carried it with PRIDE. What a VFL!!! Proud of you brother - you inspire me.

Reactions: 1 person
Inky will be speaking to the North Atlanta UT Alumni Club Tuesday evening. UT Alum? Live in the North Atlamta area? Want to meet/hear Inky? Go to inkyjohnson2013.eventbrite.com for details and to register.

The amount of love Inky gets is amazing, true testament to his character. Hard not to pull for a guy like that.

LOVE THIS MAN...No _ _ _ _...love this man :rock:

TSR is starting to archive these. If you want to hear more, go to the TSR website and under the podcasts, look for Inkspirations.

Reactions: 1 person
God truly blessed him with a great attitude. That's a gift he shares with others. I live in Georgia and would love to hear him speak.

Inky rocks. He is amazing. A lot of people would just wither away - not Inky. He has risen to the challenge that life has handed to him and carried it with PRIDE. What a VFL!!! Proud of you brother - you inspire me.

To me he truly is a testimony to faith, courage, and willpower! GO INKY!:clapping:
GO VOLS! BEAT THE DUCKS!!

I seen Inky speak at the Knoxville QB club a couple of years ago, this guy is unbelievable. He is a true blessing, he was a great football player but even a greater person. His stories of growing up and overcoming his environment are overwhelming and then the injury that ended his career is just heartbreaking. What a great man.

VN Store

Back