INPUT; PEYTON MANNING

donsargegolf

WHO THINKS PEYTON MANNING'S INPUT COULD IMPROVE OUR OFFENSIVE EFFICIENCY? DO YOU THINK FULMER AND SANDERS EGO COULD "STOOP" TO TAKE HIS ADVICE? CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR RESPONSE!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :bash: :bash:

Spam much?

FYI Peyton already does enough, usually he is on the phone with the UT QBs once a week just talking and giving pointers.. Wait till he retires from the NFL to hire him as offensive coord.

with the Offense NO but he already helps the QB's as stated earlier.

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Oct 19, 2004 12:04 AM
WHO THINKS PEYTON MANNING'S INPUT COULD IMPROVE OUR OFFENSIVE EFFICIENCY? DO YOU THINK FULMER AND SANDERS EGO COULD "STOOP" TO TAKE HIS ADVICE? CAN'T WAIT TO READ YOUR RESPONSE!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :bash: :bash:

Man you really don't like Fulmer and Sanders do you? :blink:

Peyton will always support the program but he's probably too busy QBing the Colts to help out ..... besides I think they have done pretty good so far, even if they did take a nap during the 2nd and 3rd qtrs at Ol Miss.

Originally posted by vol_freak+Oct 19, 2004 5:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (vol_freak @ Oct 19, 2004 5:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-donsargegolf@Oct 19, 2004 12:04 AM
WHO THINKS PEYTON MANNING&#39;S INPUT COULD IMPROVE OUR OFFENSIVE EFFICIENCY?  DO YOU THINK FULMER AND SANDERS EGO COULD "STOOP" TO TAKE HIS ADVICE?  CAN&#39;T WAIT TO READ YOUR RESPONSE&#33;&#33;&#33;  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead: :bash:  :bash:

Man you really don&#39;t like Fulmer and Sanders do you? :blink: [/quote]
It&#39;s got to be really miserable to dislike people who are so successful . . .

To Vol Freak and Ga Vol, I do not hate people who are "moderately" successful but when one watches the mistakes they make weekly it gets hard to take. The level of expectations from our coaching performances, discipline enforced (penalties,misused time outs, poor play calling etc) , and being emotionally ready to play WEEK to WEEK is obviously much lower than I ever realized from our fanship. The alumni, administration and supporters get what they demand then, performances like last week. ENJOY&#33;&#33;&#33; :( :( :(

donsargegolf-
Name me one other TRUE Freshman QB that is smart enough to know when something is right and call a time out. Would you rather him save that time out and run a bad play that causes UT to lose? With a TRUE Freshman QB there is a learning curve get use to it&#33; Time outs are there to be USED at anytime, show me in the rule book that they must be saved, they don&#39;t carry over from half to half or game to game. While I&#39;m not a fan by any means of Sanders they deserve you respect not your attitude or mouth because no one had a clue that this team could contend for the East Division Title this year, especially this late in the season and not even you believed UT could beat UF anf UGA this year&#33; As for Penalties they are one of the least penalized teams in the SEC and the majority of those are on defense which is YOUNG and with a secondary that is even younger.
Now the play calling is better than last year but still leaves alot to be desired but remember this the starting QB is a FRESHMAN&#33;

OK Now let&#39;s look at the facts&#33;
Since 1993
UT&#39;s record is 118 - 28 .808
UT&#39;s SEC Record is 75 - 19 .798
5 SEC East Titles
2 SEC Titles
1 NCAA National Championship (consensus)
3 SEC Championship Game Appearances
12 consecative Bowl Appearances

we&#39;re beating a dead horse people Don doesn&#39;t like CPF or Sanders and the only coach he will like is one that runs every play he thinks they should run and wins every game they play and motivates "kids" (except for the occasional pro baseball dropout that comes back to school we are talking about kids) to be up for every game.... when you find this coach give us a holler&#33;

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Oct 19, 2004 11:14 PM
To Vol Freak and Ga Vol, I do not hate people who are "moderately" successful but when one watches the mistakes they make weekly it gets hard to take. The level of expectations from our coaching performances, discipline enforced (penalties,misused time outs, poor play calling etc) , and being emotionally ready to play WEEK to WEEK is obviously much lower than I ever realized from our fanship. The alumni, administration and supporters get what they demand then, performances like last week. ENJOY&#33;&#33;&#33; :( :( :(

No comment :shakehead:

Some people..... no matter who the coach is, there will always be those who want someone else. You know the old saying, "the grass is greener on the other side of the fence."

Same kind of people you hear in the stands that when a qb throws one bad throw... they start chanting for the backup to come in.

Of all the posts I&#39;ve read, I have yet to read one where someone has given the name of a replacement coach.

I&#39;d like to know who you guys want instead of Fulmer?? Go ahead and name them.... but don&#39;t name some coach that everybody knows would never come to Tennessee... post some realistic scenarios.

OK Don, question for you. Let&#39;s just suppose, for a minute, that every coach in the nation was dying to come to UT if Fulmer was to leave. Let&#39;s hear your choice for who you would pick? Oh and one little thing more, they have to have a winning % over .800 and have to be a coach in the most difficult conference in the country and have to have more than 10 years experience and love UT more than probably you and I combined&#33;&#33;&#33;

Nevermind, just name one that you would like to see at the helm (all coaches are fair game)?

I would just like to see who he wants as coach? Its really a simple question. I&#39;m sure that whoever it is has some losses in their coaching resume..... I&#39;ve never seen a coach with a few years experience have a 100% winning percentage. However, that may be what it takes to satisfy some people. No, never mind, even at 100%.... some would say that the coach &#39;lucked&#39; into the wins.

Another one of Dansarge&#39;s posts last weekend was equally as assinine as this one. I lost my cool and told donnie boy what I thought of him. After re-grouping, I went back and modified the post to something a little more civil. Well, here we go again.

:bad: :bad: :bash: :bash: :moon2: :moon2: :finger: :finger:

Originally posted by donsargegolf@Oct 19, 2004 11:14 PM
The alumni, administration and supporters get what they demand

Don, are you sure you&#39;re not a Nebraska fan?

I&#39;m glad I&#39;m not as smart as you are Don. It must be a burden to always know what play should be called next. :D

VN Store

Back