Interesting quote about Lance Heard from Basilio blog.

Vfl2407

“Lance Heard knee brace: Dont read too much into this As Heard was fully healthy in the Spring. Heard wasn’t running with the 1’s as DAvis was pacing ahead of him at left tackle.”

Does this mean that we didn’t evaluate Heard properly. I just assumed he was going to be a starter. Did be get a lot of NIL money?

“Lance Heard knee brace: Dont read too much into this As Heard was fully healthy in the Spring. Heard wasn’t running with the 1’s as DAvis was pacing ahead of him at left tackle.”

Does this mean that we didn’t evaluate Heard properly. I just assumed he was going to be a starter. Did be get a lot of NIL money?
You literally read too much into this.

You literally read too much into this.
How? What should I be thinking 🤔. Is Heard still expected to start? Is the knee just a minor setback that won’t keep him out long? I certainly hope so. I had high hopes when we acquired him.

Here's a note from yesterday from Fingers' fall practice post: The LSU transfer, Tennessee’s projected starter at left tackle, was able to go through some reps of individual drills, but was not involved when the offensive line went through some full-unit work.

I took it that they're just easing him into it with the injury recovery. Haven't heard any reports of him not looking the part and pretty sure he had a great spring.

How? What should I be thinking 🤔. Is Heard still expected to start? Is the knee just a minor setback that won’t keep him out long? I certainly hope so. I had high hopes when we acquired him.
You can think whatever you want. I cannot control your thoughts, you must do that. Every quote from yesterday said that he was dealing with a minor knee injury. The staff is clearly taking some precaution and not giving him as many reps while this minor injury heals. It was the first day of practice. They aren't even in pads yet.

You can think whatever you want. I cannot control your thoughts, you must do that. Every quote from yesterday said that he was dealing with a minor knee injury. The staff is clearly taking some precaution and not giving him as many reps while this minor injury heals. It was the first day of practice. They aren't even in pads yet.
Yep, sounds like it was a tweek with summer workouts. Just a precaution.

You are just looking for something to worry about or maybe to complain about. Appears you want to take a shot at staff for signing him.

Heard is a freshman and Dayne Davis has been playing here for 17 years. I don't find it shocking they didn't pencil him in as the starter on day one.

Heard will be the starting LT. If everything was fully sorted out on day one they wouldn't have Fall camp.

It’s Tony Basilio so decent chance it’s some shít that he made up.

Yes he will start. Davis is running with the 1’s because heard is hurt and not doing any of the team drills right now

Here's a note from yesterday from Fingers' fall practice post: The LSU transfer, Tennessee’s projected starter at left tackle, was able to go through some reps of individual drills, but was not involved when the offensive line went through some full-unit work.

I took it that they're just easing him into it with the injury recovery. Haven't heard any reports of him not looking the part and pretty sure he had a great spring.
Oh, I like this report much better. Thanks.

Reactions: cherokeeeVOL
You are just looking for something to worry about or maybe to complain about. Appears you want to take a shot at staff for signing him.
Nope. I just worry about everything especially when it comes to injuries in our oline.
i have no issues with our staff…well, maybe our db Coach.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
Yes he will be the starter. It’s a minor thing.

Reactions: FBtime
Them negs seen that bobber wiggle. Fish ain’t been biting to much lately!

Its typical basilio bullshît.. not very well informed so he resorts to lying and inventing things to stir the pot (and stir up listenership). Nothing to see here unless you like looking at a hack of a journalist

Radio Hosts like Basilio and Hooker LIVE off of creating drama.

VN Store

Back