Iowa QB

Iowa QB must have signed a NIL to be spokesman for Little Debbie. Bet he didn't turn down too many offers for Pecan Pie over the holidays.

Reactions: Vol1976
Key drops didn’t help none either.
He is terrible though…….

I was saying it all last week their QB is bad.... this wasnt his worst game but not by much hes had a few stinkers and they won in spite of it.. Right now all of the big 10s ranked teams have lost..badly. Mostly to SEC teams. Their lower tier teams did ok though. Georgia proved why no FSU did not deserve to be in the playoffs. They would have just been a first round speed bump. I will for the first time in my life tonight be cheering for Bama and texas(future SEC) to smack down michigan and washington(future big10). Proving the SECs dominance over those clowns.

Reactions: volfeeva
No love here for Alabama, Texas or Michigan. Hoping to see Washington win it all. That's a long shot. It'll be between Alabama and Texas with Alabama winning another championship. Hate to see it but that's how this plays out.

I think Iowa having a horrible offense has something to do with wearing uniforms modeled after the Steelers. Just horrible offensive play calling and production on the part of both in 2023. I swear Matt Canada could have called a better game than that

VN Store

Back