Iran Ready To Attack Saudi

Who is Saudi Arabia going to hire to fight for them?

I dont know a whole lot about the Saudi military...but their Air Force is (relatively) pretty stout. F15s etc and pilots trained in the US to fly them. No match for Israel, but probably the 2nd strongest airforce in the sandbox anyway. Let the arabs go ahead and smack Iran around a little bit before the next time Israel has to bloody their noses again.

Reactions: norrislakevol
I dont know a whole lot about the Saudi military...but their Air Force is (relatively) pretty stout. F15s etc and pilots trained in the US to fly them. No match for Israel, but probably the 2nd strongest airforce in the sandbox anyway. Let the arabs go ahead and smack Iran around a little bit before the next time Israel has to bloody their noses again.

I was thinking the same thing. M1 and M60 tanks to go along with Bradleys and whatever else. As you suggest they've got F-15s as well as Typhoons and Tornados. It's a pretty modern military.

I agree the Saudi air force is pretty capable, but that's only because they like their expensive play toys, and it probably doesn't get any more expensive or fun than flying an F-15 or F-16. Once they're on the ground, there probably isn't a single Saudi servicing the planes, much less being in a ground fighting unit.

I agree the Saudi air force is pretty capable, but that's only because they like their expensive play toys, and it probably doesn't get any more expensive or fun than flying an F-15 or F-16. Once they're on the ground, there probably isn't a single Saudi servicing the planes, much less being in a ground fighting unit.
Yeah. They really dont trust their own population enough to train them.

Yeah. They really dont trust their own population enough to train them.
Or their own population is worse than ours and lazy AF. Saudi's don't work, they manage people from other countries that they bring in to do the heavy lifting. My former employer had a very large facility in Saudi and the entire workforce was imported workers with American technology and managers and a handful of Saudi overlords.

Or their own population is worse than ours and lazy AF. Saudi's don't work, they manage people from other countries that they bring in to do the heavy lifting. My former employer had a very large facility in Saudi and the entire workforce was imported workers with American technology and managers and a handful of Saudi overlords.
I believe their overlords have made them lazy AF on purpose. Dependence is a powerful tool.

Also possible Iranian attacks on Erbil, Iraq.

If Iran is trying to distract from internal strife, they won’t get their desired result.

Reactions: EasternVol
The Saudis are Richie Rich rich. We can sell them a lot of missiles.

CCP and the end of oil trades in $

This admin will end oil one way or other.

What a web we have weaved.

That's plausible, but what about the CCP's relationship with Iran's weapons provider, Russia?

CCP and the end of oil trades in $

This admin will end oil one way or other.

What a web we have weaved.
This administration may want to end oil, gas, and coal but they can't. There's not enough 'clean' energy to replace fossil fuels. But they will make us miserable as they try to implement their agenda.

1. I have no issue offering support to Ukraine. Saudi's can go to hell.

2. Why would Iran do this? Seems like they're a bit preoccupied at the moment (yes, I understand the need for a distraction, but this seems like it would be a major miscalculation).

VN Store

Back