Is Brandon about to be made the DNC's skapegoat?

Sgt_Nick_Fury

Danneskjöld's love child.
They are retiring him from a 2024 run. The only way he can protect his brother and son (himself) is to remain in power.

Look for him to make a deal to pardon himself, his brother , and crack boy then resign.

Remember when the media told everyone Trump was going to pardon himself and it would be a miscarriage of justice?

They are retiring him from a 2024 run. The only way he can protect his brother and son (himself) is to remain in power.

Look for him to make a deal to pardon himself, his brother , and crack boy then resign.

Remember when the media told everyone Trump was going to pardon himself and it would be a miscarriage of justice?

He won't pardon himself, Harris will pardon him as soon as she is sworn in.

What gives? I do not beleive for a moment our FBI or DOJ is suddenly trying to do the right thing. Has it reached a critical enough point Biden has been told to be the parties fall guy, so the rest of them don't go to prison? Kinda feels like he's being set up as a lightning rod, to take the heat for them.

BREAKING: FBI Is Searching Biden's Rehoboth Beach Home Three Months After Initial Raid in Classified Documents Scandal

On the surface it may appear that way, but just remember that the leftist filth stick together regardless of how repulsive, immoral, sick, and evil the person or the issue is.

Has the feel that significant criminal charges coming for Trump and this is to be even handed to keep the Trumpsters from rioting when Trump is booked.

What gives? I do not beleive for a moment our FBI or DOJ is suddenly trying to do the right thing. Has it reached a critical enough point Biden has been told to be the parties fall guy, so the rest of them don't go to prison? Kinda feels like he's being set up as a lightning rod, to take the heat for them.

BREAKING: FBI Is Searching Biden's Rehoboth Beach Home Three Months After Initial Raid in Classified Documents Scandal

The Dems know that Biden isn't beating any R other than Trump in 24. This is purely a ploy to get Biden out of the way or minimize damage to Trump to ensure Trump gets R nomination/hang around long enough to hurt DeSantis...

Reactions: InVOLuntary
They didn't find anything.

They say they did it out of authenticity, and standard procedures in maters of national security. It was their job.

We must protect Joe Biden at all costs...

th

Reactions: OrangeBoro
The Dems/MSM were trying to use the Tyre Nichols aftermath/protests/riots as a way to elevate Kamala. Funny thing happened along the way, Memphis didn't riot....
the „Reverend“ Sharpton was there today to try one more jump start with a „eulogy“ at the (TOTALLY non political) funeral (attended by the TOTALLY non political Vice President)

the „Reverend“ Sharpton was there today to try one more jump start with a „eulogy“ at the (TOTALLY non political) funeral (attended by the TOTALLY non political Vice President)
If I was a reporter every chance I got I would ask the " reverend" when he was going to pay his past due taxes.
Second question, how much were you paid for your appearance here? Were you paid in cash?

The DOJ is giving Brandon's attorneys time to go in and get rid of most of the dirt then they go in and say they are being transparent by providing bread crumbs to satisfy their drones.

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back