Is coker the no.2 back now?

WA_Vol

Watched the practice video and read the stats.
Coker had the most carries. He had a nice run in the practice video and a nice run after the catch. Problem is, it looks like he put the ball on the ground twice, once after a monster hit, the other might have been caused by the ground. Still he did look elusive. Any opinions out there? :ermm:

i think coker is a solid back, but he is not where hardesty and foster is at this point, even though he did get more carries.

Not to be picky, but do you believe the grammer tips on your posts? If so, I should be capitilized and "Hardesty and Foster are" is better. But that's just my opinion, and as we all know, opinions are like a$$holes, everybody's got one...

who cares about grammer this is a football board

no Coker is not #2, he got more carries because 1. Hardesty got his leg injured on his first carry and 2. the coaches wanted to see what the rookies could do

1. Riggs
2. Foster
3. Hardesty
4. J. Williams/ Coker/ Yancey

Coker showed he could run the ball some but this is Fulmer's team so the ball on the ground twice cost him alot.

Originally posted by hmanvolfan@Aug 21, 2005 2:32 AM
Not to be picky, but do you believe the grammer tips on your posts? If so, I should be capitilized and "Hardesty and Foster are" is better. But that's just my opinion, and as we all know, opinions are like a$$holes, everybody's got one...
[snapback]129197[/snapback]​

thank u hman. i hate that damn grammar crap.

VN Store

Back