Is it going to be possible to post today's bowl game video?

ESPN2 will do a rerun on Wednesday, 1/3 at 4AM. I am recording it on my DVR. If you have ESPN+ I believe you can watch it now. I don't know how long they will run it. You need a subscription for ESPN+ which is about $10 per month. I have subscribed because they show ALL of Men and Lady Vols basketball games, all Vol baseball games and all Lady Vols softball games. Since I like watching all of these games the subscription is worth its weight in Orange Gold.

ESPN2 will do a rerun on Wednesday, 1/3 at 4AM. I am recording it on my DVR. If you have ESPN+ I believe you can watch it now. I don't know how long they will run it. You need a subscription for ESPN+ which is about $10 per month. I have subscribed because they show ALL of Men and Lady Vols basketball games, all Vol baseball games and all Lady Vols softball games. Since I like watching all of these games the subscription is worth its weight in Orange Gold.
Thanks. But my issue is I don't have TV at all.

And it's not like my world's gonna collapse if I miss a game. I just like to set aside time to watch intently, when I have the opportunity.

I just went and checked, and freak has not uploaded it yet. Maybe there is a legal reason preventing him from doing it? Usually by this time the video is uploaded. Maybe it has something to do with not being available for New Year’s?

Regardless, I do expect the game to be up at some point in time.

I’m working on it. It got blocked initially but I didn’t have it fully edited at the time. I’m gonna try again to upload it sometime soon. I’m out of town today so it’s a bit difficult without my gear but I’m trying.

I’m working on it. It got blocked initially but I didn’t have it fully edited at the time. I’m gonna try again to upload it sometime soon. I’m out of town today so it’s a bit difficult without my gear but I’m trying.
Thanks for responding, Freak. All we needed to know was that it will become available sometime.

NO NEED TO RUSH! You've got enough on you, with personal life and the rest of this amazing website. Plus, this final game has to hold us over 'til the Orange & White game gets played in the Spring.

But now I know I can set aside a couple hours this weekend, maybe purchase that last carton of peppermint ice cream at Krogers to drink peppermint milk shakes while watching the game, bust open a box of Cheez It Hot & Spicy, and turn the viewing event into a hedonistic saturnalia!

(At my age and social status, "party down" is measured on a sliding scale.)

VN Store

Back