Is it just me? Or

JohnnyD123

Should we begin to phase out Squirrel. He cannot catch a pass without falling to the ground, and that punt return Saturday, where he was running 15 yards behind him to diving catch that punt, gave me heartburn I still can’t get rid of. I really like Squirrel, but if he fumbled that ball there and they scored, the game may have played out different. I just think he’s a liability at this point. Everyone flame away, it’s just how I see it right now.

Reactions: GetYouSomeofThat
Should we begin to phase out Squirrel. He cannot catch a pass without falling to the ground, and that punt return Saturday, where he was running 15 yards behind him to diving catch that punt, gave me heartburn I still can’t get rid of. I really like Squirrel, but if he fumbled that ball there and they scored, the game may have played out different. I just think he’s a liability at this point. Everyone flame away, it’s just how I see it right now.
Should Heupel consult with you?

You should have stopped at one drink

Reactions: feathersax
eArVIVt.gif

Phase out Squirrel? That's just nuts!

ARE YOU SERIOUS

The return problem was the horrible turf, not Squirrel.

How do we phase out a player? Should we just clap a little less every time he catches a ball until it is dead silent when he scores?

Op, I’ve noticed this as well. In a tight/close game with needing a yard stick on the line, he probably won’t get the call.

VN Store

Back