Is it just me?

WeemerVol

Or do Bama fans really seem to be crazier than ever? This one dude that's a friend of a friend on Facebook is talking about how Saban is gonna shut up Johnny Football by calling plays that will hurt him. I have heard others at work talk on how they could win 5 to 10 titles in a row. Just crazy talk! I respect Bama's football accomplishments but the way most of their fans are taking is getting really kookoo for coco puffs.... You can't even try to talk about another football team and they go on some crazy tangent. Maybe I am being over sensitive because I love our Vols so much but dang they need to come back down to earth a little.

Reactions: 1 person
They're winning titles the way most people eat popcorn. They're not going to get better anytime soon.

Reactions: 2 people
All fans hope. While that is all we have had lately, they have back to back titles and some hope backed with several years of great recruiting.

Or do Bama fans really seem to be crazier than ever? This one dude that's a friend of a friend on Facebook is talking about how Saban is gonna shut up Johnny Football by calling plays that will hurt him. I have heard others at work talk on how they could win 5 to 10 titles in a row. Just crazy talk! I respect Bama's football accomplishments but the way most of their fans are taking is getting really kookoo for coco puffs.... You can't even try to talk about another football team and they go on some crazy tangent. Maybe I am being over sensitive because I love our Vols so much but dang they need to come back down to earth a little.

I love cocoa puffs

Last edited:
Those people are the result of 1st cousins sleeping together.... Not all right up in the melon.

they always have been.it just comes out more when they're cheating. oops, I mean winning.

Dude, they are on their way to a third NC-possibly-so yeah the uneducated are bound to be, well, uneducated..

The way they have been dominating the past few years, I can see how they could believe five consecutive championships could be possible.

It is just you. I lived in AL for 6 years and they have always been crazy. Crazy is as crazy does.

They've been crazy for years.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back