Is it possible

Riley Ferguson knows how to throw the ball, its a matter of how much of the playbook he knows.

We just don't have a QB that can get the job done. The question is when are we going to fall apart? Its the same game every yr. We always find a way to lose this game its like watching a rerun every yr.

I just thought i was sick of worley. For petes sake and my sanity pleaze put worley back in.

Sometime you have to be careful what you wish for.

Well, guess what? If we pulled Peterman after that 3rd possession, then we are either UP in this game, or tied at the very least. Peterman single-handedly takes us out of FG range TWICE. We have the ball 3 times in UF territory, and get nothing, thanks to the Peterman experiment.

And we still have a chance....Murphy is no good, either. Make him make a mistake, and if Worley can get us a drive or two, this is still possible.

And we still have a chance....Murphy is no good, either. Make him make a mistake, and if Worley can get us a drive or two, this is still possible.

We are actually making Murphy look like a seasoned player! How can their freshman that has not played a single snap come in an play much better than our QB's. Hopefully in the second half they will reinstate Worley-- he will have learned a much needed lesson and we can make a comeback. It is imperative that we score on the first possession of the second half and make a statement.

Reactions: 1 person
We are actually making Murphy look like a seasoned player! How can their freshman that has not played a single snap come in an play much better than our QB's. Hopefully in the second half they will reinstate Worley-- he will have learned a much needed lesson and we can make a comeback. It is imperative that we score on the first possession of the second half and make a statement.

Agreed. I'm not saying we WILL win...I'm saying its not out of reach. And if we pulled Peterman earlier, I don't even think we trail at the half.

I think the thing with Murphy, is that we have given him decent field position to work with, with the turnovers. He can still be forced into a mistake, if we can get to him.

VN Store

Back