Is it possible...

sjt18

that the unrest during the season and noise about firing CPF contributed to the down year in recruiting?

It didn't seem that as many recruits came for games.

About the time the fire Fulmer stuff settled down, the whole offensive staff quit.

I'm sure it had a big affect on this year. Everyone was so negative about our program and CPF. Alot of the recruits visit the message baoards of the schools they may consider. All the negativity probably pushed UT way down their list and never really considered us. It is sad to say but i think it's true.

I'm sure it had a big affect on this year. Everyone was so negative about our program and CPF. Alot of the recruits visit the message baoards of the schools they may consider. All the negativity probably pushed UT way down their list and never really considered us. It is sad to say but i think it's true.

It isn't. Look at the message boards of Florida. They are plenty negative.

It isn't. Look at the message boards of Florida. They are plenty negative.

There is negativity at all schools. It just seemed to be at a higher level throughout the VOL Nation this year. Untill we tackled Woodson in the fourth overtime most were cretin that Fulmer was going to be replaced. Nobody at Flordia realistically thought for a second that EM was on the hot seat. All the uncertinty had to run through the athletes minds. Even after we all knew Fulmer was going to be here all the changes on the offensive staff left more uncertinty. We are way behind most recruits had alredy crossed UT off their list.

There is negativity at all schools. It just seemed to be at a higher level throughout the VOL Nation this year. Untill we tackled Woodson in the fourth overtime most were cretin that Fulmer was going to be replaced. Nobody at Flordia realistically thought for a second that EM was on the hot seat. All the uncertinty had to run through the athletes minds. Even after we all knew Fulmer was going to be here all the changes on the offensive staff left more uncertinty. We are way behind most recruits had alredy crossed UT off their list.
The idea would have crossed hamilton's mind anyway if that happened.

:eek:lol:

this is so far beyond the realm of reality that I feel stupid for even responding to it.

thats a good thing to wake up and do...I40 always on people's cases about post padding geez :p
just kidding around...post all you want...i'll read the whole post even if it takes 10 entries to finish it.....:)

VN Store

Back