Is JRM redshirting?

I believe he's a converted DB? Is that true? If so, he could provide some speed at OLB.. maybe not seeing much action because he isn't producing in practice.

Probably just gonna turn out to be another let down of a recruit.

Probably not. He's a big time athlete moving positions. He needs a year or two to get bigger, but he will play a lot at OLB come next year. Justin King and Bynum will be the same way.

Yeah he is moving to OLB I tell you one thing I like what Butch is doing with personnel. He's all about speed taking Safeties Turning them into LB and taking DE's turning them into DT.

Yeah he is moving to OLB I tell you one thing I like what Butch is doing with personnel. He's all about speed taking Safeties Turning them into LB and taking DE's turning them into DT.

Yes.... Sounds like Chavis and Fulmer...

Because he hasn't panned out his freshmen year? Reality check please.

Usually Volnation bails after the 1st game in their freshman year and come back when they are seniors and say that they are one the of their favorites of all time...see Hood

By the way, he was also a Dual Threat QB in high school and was a very dangerous man behind an Offensive line. When I first saw his recruiting video I thought he was being brought in to be the new QB but I guess he is going to be on defense. Would be awesome for him to come out and run some wildcat style plays. Florida's D would have no clue what was going on until he ran past them for the touchdown.

Yes he is that fast.

By the way, he was also a Dual Threat QB in high school and was a very dangerous man behind an Offensive line. When I first saw his recruiting video I thought he was being brought in to be the new QB but I guess he is going to be on defense. Would be awesome for him to come out and run some wildcat style plays. Florida's D would have no clue what was going on until he ran past them for the touchdown.

Yes he is that fast.

Yep i watched him in high school kid is good at finding the endzone!

No one recruited him as a QB.
Apparently hit late growth spurt and moved to LB. Will bring much needed speed to the field.

VN Store

Back