Is there a website where you can filter stats for ut for like the last 10 games

Last 10 sec games, last month, etc. That is one feature I like about the MLB sites can see stuff like that. Scott is on fire the last 10.

I’m so glad I was wrong about Scott. I wanted him benched in favor of Dreiling and used for late game defense. Tony saw something that made him think he’d come around. Same with Maui.

That also gives me faith that Tony sees something in Stark that indicates he’ll come around. He clubbed the ball a few times with nothing to show for it last night, so maybe he’s about to start raking.

I’m so glad I was wrong about Scott. I wanted him benched in favor of Dreiling and used for late game defense. Tony saw something that made him think he’d come around. Same with Maui.

That also gives me faith that Tony sees something in Stark that indicates he’ll come around. He clubbed the ball a few times with nothing to show for it last night, so maybe he’s about to start raking.
You think Ryan Miller will get some playing time at catcher during midweek?

I was the same way. Scott has been on fire and has been a big reason we’ve been on a roll.

I am drawing a blank...what happened to Colby Backus (realize that is probably misspelled).

Also, Wyatt Evans (sp?)...tall left handed pitcher from S.C. ?

Christian Scott is seemingly the glue guy or catalyst on this team. Obviously not the best player but one of the few veterans who knows what needs to be done and how.

VN Store

Back