Is this another Biden Shadow Administration radical?

Freak needs to bring back the "puke my guts out" emoji ..... this person is disgusting in her role.
Why do those in Biden's administration keep pushing this hate & division for the country.
Why do those appointed positions in his administration have to be on a constant stupidity campaign?

Freak needs to bring back the "puke my guts out" emoji ..... this person is disgusting in her role.
Why do those in Biden's administration keep pushing this hate & division for the country.
Why do those appointed positions in his administration have to be on a constant stupidity campaign?

Just a continuation of the Obama policy of overseas America bashing to the enemy that is laughing at these fools while egging them on and agreeing with them. They've just shifted into high gear.

Reactions: Carl Pickens
1. Remove the piece of wood from your eye, before helping your neighbor with his splinter.
2. This was part of her "unacceptable" comments: "Or in China, where the government has committed genocide and crimes against humanity against Uyghurs and members of other ethnic and religious minority groups. ". And that was not the international case she mentioned.
3. Everyone should want to get better. Part of that is acknowledging your own failings. Especially if you want to be a world leader. We arent a cat in a litter box that just gets to cover up it's own crap for someone else to deal with.

Reactions: W.TN.Orange Blood

puke.gif

tenor (2) (1)1.gif

3. Everyone should want to get better. Part of that is acknowledging your own failings. Especially if you want to be a world leader. We arent a cat in a litter box that just gets to cover up it's own crap for someone else to deal with.

If we want to get better we must eliminate liberalism. Liberals ....enemies of Christ, the Constitution and the Republic.

If we want to get better we must eliminate liberalism. Liberals ....enemies of Christ, the Constitution and the Republic.

I think the exact opposite. I don't think group think is ever a good idea. I just think our arguments grounded in pragmaticism have to prevail over arguments grounded in emotioned based theory and utopian idealism.

VN Store

Back