Is this the kind of coach you want?

Florida is not kicking anything. If you believe the Gators will blow out a Saban team in a championship game...you don't know football.

Alabama will win that game...you wait and see.

I'll be sure and get back with you after the game to hear your excuses why bama lost

Florida is not kicking anything. If you believe the Gators will blow out a Saban team in a championship game...you don't know football.

Have you been watching the South Carolina/ Florida game?

Florida is the best team in the country and you'll see why when they play y'all.

saban will have the tide ready, but florida has been really hot lately, and will remain hot going into atlanta. i think the gators pull it out, and i wouldn't at all be surprised to see them win by double digits. just my 2 cents.

Florida is the best team in the country and you'll see why when they play y'all.

I think Bama is going to surprise a lot of people against UF. I'm not sure if they will win, but I highly doubt UF will dominate them.

When Saban figures out he can't beat Florida, he'll leave for the ACC. If someone adds .01 to what gets paid now, he's gone!

saban will have the tide ready, but florida has been really hot lately, and will remain hot going into atlanta. i think the gators pull it out, and i wouldn't at all be surprised to see them win by double digits. just my 2 cents.

I totally agree. Alabama's best chance to win would be to keep it close but, of the two, Florida has the best chance for a blowout. It will take Saban another two years before he has the overall team speed of Florida. Still, the old coaching adage of how to neutralize speed is to run straight at makes me think that Alabama has a decent chance.

When Saban figures out he can't beat Florida, he'll leave for the ACC. If someone adds .01 to what gets paid now, he's gone!

From what I hear, MH is doing that with Butch Davis as we speak. Most of the good coaches today are nothing more then hired guns. I think a few years from now, we all will appreciate loyalty a little more.

The best defense is the one on the bench. Yes Florida has a lot of speed. What will Florida do with that offensive speed if their not on the field much?
Is the Gators physical enough to stop the power ground game of the Tide? Im not so sure they can stop our running game....

Also people don't forget...three weeks is a long time away....What defensive teams has the Gators faced lately? Better than Bama? NONE.

The best defense is the one on the bench. Yes Florida has a lot of speed. What will Florida do with that offensive speed if their not on the field much?
Is the Gators physical enough to stop the power ground game of the Tide? Im not so sure they can stop our running game....

Also people don't forget...three weeks is a long time away....What defensive teams has the Gators faced lately? Better than Bama? NONE.

It's really hard to tell you're an Alabama fan from the tone of your posts and the grammar. I'm sure bama land is proud that you came over here to show off.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

With that said, Saban is an excellent coach...we Vol fans are too familiar with Saban's ability in big games. We are also familiar with our soon to be x-coaches ability in big games. Enough of that. Florida has speed that kills, and special teams that are very special. Alabama will make a game of it and can win, but they have to play much better than Florida to do it. The Gators have more room for error, so I'll go with the Orange and Blue on this one.
If there was a way I'll like to see both teams lose the last game of the year before the Championship game...then I wouldn't give a %#*. In the end though, I have to live with these Bammer Heads and I always root against them, even if that means I'm rooting for the Gators. Excuse me while I throw up....:ill_h4h:

Last edited:
The game will probably be a lot closer than most think. Bama matches up very well in the trenches with the gators.

VN Store

Back