Issues with ticket transfer to Google Wallet?

tbh

Adequately Gruntled Member
Has anyone else run into issues trying to transfer a game ticket from Ticketmaster or the UT app to their Google wallet? I had no issues with it in previous years, but for some reason when I sign in to add it to my Google wallet, the action never seems to complete. Is this an ID10T error on my part (likely) or is anyone else running into this?

Has anyone else run into issues trying to transfer a game ticket from Ticketmaster or the UT app to their Google wallet? I had no issues with it in previous years, but for some reason when I sign in to add it to my Google wallet, the action never seems to complete. Is this an ID10T error on my part (likely) or is anyone else running into this?
I have apple wallet but yeah I had i couldn’t add my season tickets to my wallet at all last year. I talked to the UT ticket office last year about it and they said they were aware of the issue. I guess they haven’t fixed it. I tried just about everything to fix it last year but couldn’t. The good news is the Wi-Fi works right outside the stadium so you should be able to pull them up

Reactions: tbh
Same story here. Samsung wallet doesn't seem to have Ticketmaster available either. So what do we go with the app.

I had this issue in 2022, spent over 45 mins standing beside the gate loading my tickets. I think the problem was my phone because not long after I got a new one and I’ve had no problems since.

I had trouble at first because Google Wallet wanted to use a G mail address not my Hotmail . Once that change was made on my android phone, it worked fine today.

I’m sure for a fee Ticketmaster could take care of the problem. Those greedy bast*rds.

After some messing with settings and a healthy dose of frustration, I finally got it squared away. It ended up being related to the app-tracking blocker integrated into the DuckDuckGo browser. Turned that off, set my default browser to Chrome for a moment, and everything worked as it should.

Sidenote: It is insane how many trackers are integrated into apps, from WSJ to UT's sports app to pretty much everything from Google.

Reactions: CPA

VN Store

Back