It’s just plain weird and goofy.

Caculator

No sane person wants to live on planet of the apes
Kamala Harris Clarifies Her Personage During White House Round Table
July 26, 2022 | Sundance | 272 Comments
Just in case you were unaware Ms. Harris wants you to be aware:
“Good afternoon. I want to welcome these leaders for coming in to have this very important discussion about some of the most pressing issues of our time. I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are “she” and “her.” I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.”

The cultural Marxists are working overtime to make people believe this is now the acceptable social norm. It’s not, it’s just plain weird and goofy.

“Good afternoon. I want to welcome these leaders for coming in to have this very important discussion about some of the most pressing issues of our time. I am Kamala Harris. My pronouns are “she” and “her.” I am a woman sitting at the table wearing a blue suit.”

The cultural Marxists are working overtime to make people believe this is now the acceptable social norm. It’s not, it’s just plain weird and goofy.

This is what you do when you have nothing to contribute on any other issue of substance.

This is at a meeting with advocates for people with disabilities. It was done for those with visual impairment. Your source is an absolute bottom feeder

Still doesn’t change how silly it is.
It's silly to accommodate people with disabilities?

Maybe the actual topic of this thread should be how terrible the source in the op is. Who really reads that trash?

Commies have to pretend not to know things

not interested in their pronouns either

These people are evil. They are rotting the very core of American values. Whats sad is most normal people are simply to nice or they don't want to step on anybodies toes. I don't even care to imagine what society will be like in 30 years.

I think it's stupid and goofy.

Evil? Nah.

It's silly to accommodate people with disabilities?

Maybe the actual topic of this thread should be how terrible the source in the op is. Who really reads that trash?
That’s Not accommodating…… it’s patronizing…. I didn’t read this article but had already seen the video online…. I try to avoid these politically biased hit pieces.

Reactions: el Jeffe

Her only pronoun is “Kackling Ho”.

These people are evil. They are rotting the very core of American values. Whats sad is most normal people are simply to nice or they don't want to step on anybodies toes. I don't even care to imagine what society will be like in 30 years.

This is it in a nutshell. It's evil at our doorsteps.

It was a round table on the importance of abortion rights for the disabled and was giving the blind sight dumb dumbs. It was for the blind.

Why the fu** would a blind person care what color her dress is? How is that relevant? How does a blind person know what "blue" even is? So many layers of stupidity in one statement.
How about a hearing impaired person trying to figure out the participants when reading the cc?

VN Store

Back