It pains me to say....but Good Game

vabamafan

Well....here I am after I said that if we lost I couldnt show my face around here. But Im proud of the way our guys played. We held TN to 1 yard of offense in the 1st quarter, and if somehow magically we could make the 3rd quarter not count I would be a much happier fan now. I said in last weeks post that I though we could shut Riggs down, and I think we did a pretty good job of that, unfortunately someone forgot to cover Swaim. **Note to self: Perform mojo on RB's and WR's**. Not making excuses, but I think too if we had Croyle still around this might be a totally different post, but you have to play the cards you are dealt. Congrats to you for the next 363 days, next year the streak ends. (please God make it end).....

On another note: To the fans booing the play calling in the fourth quarter....WHAT THE HECK. Tide is down by 4 needing a TD. We only scored one TD...with a little over 6 minutes. UT coaching staffs knows we have to throw to get down the field in time, and Spence Pennington cannot hurt you. Run three times and make him try and score. Good call from where I sat (which was in a pile of sorrow and misery).

See you next year..

VABAMAFAN

Roll Tide!!

VABAMAFAN I agree with you on the play calling. Your guys were sitting and waiting on the short passes and the coaching staff saw that. If bama dbacks could catch (if any dback could catch they woud be WR but I digress) we may have thrown 2 or 3 mor picks. Good coaching job CPF.

VN Store

Back