It's finally here!!!

secking

I look at the SEC media days as the start of the season. You can almost smell football in the air if you listen to the interviews and know that practice is only two weeks away!!!

I hope the 'cool' summer continues in August where CBJ can worry more about the playbook and less about keeping everyone hydrated.

Soon............

All the info you need...
Media Days 2013

Reactions: 1 person
lol, look at his face when he says this...he knows he is screwed..he knew he could not coach up these kids to produce results.
I am not kidding, watch it!! you see him look away..he doesn't believe in his own team.

I look at the SEC media days as the start of the season. You can almost smell football in the air if you listen to the interviews and know that practice is only two weeks away!!!

I hope the 'cool' summer continues in August where CBJ can worry more about the playbook and less about keeping everyone hydrated.

Soon............

All the info you need...
Media Days 2013

Yep. Its getting closer.

Maybe now sports radio can talk about something other than baseball and ped's.:sick:

The storm is coming.........August 31st............FILL NEYLAND.... let the college football world know we are BACK...........

Release the Spurrier Krackenhead! Les, get that artificial turf out of your mouth. Nick, your horns are showing! Johnny F-Ball, Shut Up and Color!, Coach Richt, could save some of those suspensions for the UT game? Will, how does it feel to be Charlie Strong's Beeeotch? Coach Franklin: does no mean no?

I love how this turns into another delve into dooley.

Can we just get his name filtered or banned for a year or two so people will shut the hell up about him?

Release the Spurrier Krackenhead! Les, get that artificial turf out of your mouth. Nick, your horns are showing! Johnny F-Ball, Shut Up and Color!, Coach Richt, could save some of those suspensions for the UT game? Will, how does it feel to be Charlie Strong's Beeeotch? Coach Franklin: does no mean no?

Nice! Lol

would someone list the order coaches are on Just had shoulder surgery and it's easier to let VolNation do the research meds still kicking

VN Store

Back