"ITS FOOTBALL TIME IN TENNESSEE"

GIVEHIM-6

Mayberrys Pride
Are you die-hard VOL FANS ready for some good ole southern football in TENNESSEE LAND? :rocks:

From the banks of the Tennessee River and the foothills of the Great Smokey Mountains, this is John Ward here to say.......

WOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEEEEEE

GBO

Attachments

• i_like_mike.jpeg
    i_like_mike.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm lovin that pic. :lolup: :lolup:

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooo Tennessee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Luck Vols! Of course, I won't be forwarding the pleasantries in a couple of weeks :gun:

Well 3 Quarters and all is well in BIG ORANGE COUNTRY! I hope to be there in two weeks... My girlfriend and I are looking for tickets to the FL - UT game for my birthday! Hope to see all the faithful there!.

Right now i'm loving IT! Our suspect Secondary looks alright, not that it's been much of a challenge but good so far. Running Backs look great but I wish Cedric would have not gotten hurt. I'm especially impressed with the line backing corp, the Kevins are kicking butt!.

Originally posted by VOLifornia@Sep 5, 2004 11:05 PM
Well 3 Quarters and all is well in BIG ORANGE COUNTRY! I hope to be there in two weeks... My girlfriend and I are looking for tickets to the FL - UT game for my birthday! Hope to see all the faithful there!.

Right now i'm loving IT! Our suspect Secondary looks alright, not that it's been much of a challenge but good so far. Running Backs look great but I wish Cedric would have not gotten hurt. I'm especially impressed with the line backing corp, the Kevins are kicking butt!.

The game in two weeks should be exciting. I hope you all find some tickets. There weren't many to be had yesterday. I was really suprised that it was the third largest crowd ever. :dunno:

With all of the excitement of the new QBs, and good weather, I am not surprised at the attendance. But this place should be rockin in 2 weeks. Should rival the atmosphere in 1998.

VN Store

Back