It's time!!

tngivem6

Ok, I know the Big Orange has developed a habit of losing lately, which I blame on te previous coaching staff, who will be nameless.
But, I believe it now time for the Vols to step up and finally win a close game, on the road.
It's time for somebody on offense to step up and grow a pair and be a playmaker, you hear me North!
This is freaking Tn vs Fla!!
If the team can't get up for this game and play hard nose football for 60+ minutes, then we are in for a long season.
It's time for the defense to go all "Al Wilson" on Florida. AJ needs to go Beast Mode and dominate. D line needs to over achieve and push Florida line back 5-10 yards for a record number of sacks.
I knew Vols couldn't run with Oregon, not many teams will this year.
It's time for this team to grow up, and for Coach Jones to push this team until the wheels comes off.
5 1/2 hours till kick off!!
Go Big Orange!
Make this a rivalry again!!!

Who is going to be the MVP of this game?
I pick AJ with a career game..

Reactions: 6 people
Ok, I know the Big Orange has developed a habit of losing lately, which I blame on te previous coaching staff, who will be nameless.
But, I believe it now time for the Vols to step up and finally win a close game, on the road.
It's time for somebody on offense to step up and grow a pair and be a playmaker, you hear me North!
If the team can't get up for this game and play hard nose football for 60+ minutes, then we are in for a long season.
It's time for the defense to go all "Al Wilson" on Florida. AJ needs to go Beast Mode and dominate. D line needs to over achieve and push Florida line back 5-10 yards for a record number of sacks.
It's time for this team to grow up, and for Coach Jones to push this team until the wheels comes off.
Go Big Orange!

OK, put me in coach

i don't see how because he didn't make the trip but on the 680 the fan he just said josh dobbs will start today per his inside source don't flame the messager
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Reactions: 1 person
i don't see how because he didn't make the trip but on the 680 the fan he just said josh dobbs will start today per his inside source don't flame the messager

Considering Dobbs is probably sitting in his dorm in Knoxville, I doubt he starts

my thoughts to i knew He didn't make the trip or could it be a smoke screen

Fergy wont get his uniform dirty today. Worley starts and if he is not productive in comes Peterman according to my man on the inside.

Go Big Orange!

Hell yell! You got me fired up! GO VOLS!!!!!! I'm going to say Marlan Lane. MVP

VN Store

Back