J Majors

titanvolsfan1

Johnny Majors @Coach_Majors

@Vol_Football I'm venturing into the twitter world and will have a exciting announcement soon. Please follow me and @CoachesCabana
wonder what this is about.

1) this is likely spam

2) do you really believe that's really Majors?

I made this thread 30 mins earlier and it got deleted.

What changed?

I do think it is somebody working for Coaches Cabana that is in charge of making these accts for coaches who are hosts on CC and dont have twitter.

OH, it was recommended by Josh Ward, who said it is, indeed, Coach Majors.

Reactions: 1 person
They have hired "legendary" coaches to provide video support to their "college" games. Majors will provide some color commentary, experiences, insights, etc during a game. Due to the Multi-Million $ tv contracts they will not show the game at all. So the idea is that you would tune into the game on your TV and listen to your favorite previous coach add his flavor to the game.

The big update may be something to do with the TV contracts and being able to show some live footage. But it is more likely, just to re-announce the service as they have added a lot of coaches to their lineup this year.

if you go to the coach cabana website, you will find a page loaded with adds and a video in the center showing a previously recorded session with Jackie Sherrill and Barry Switzer from the Oklahoma/Texas A&M bowl game. It is electrifying.....not

Hope this helps

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
They have hired "legendary" coaches to provide video support to their "college" games. Majors will provide some color commentary, experiences, insights, etc during a game. Due to the Multi-Million $ tv contracts they will not show the game at all. So the idea is that you would tune into the game on your TV and listen to your favorite previous coach add his flavor to the game.

The big update may be something to do with the TV contracts and being able to show some live footage. But it is more likely, just to re-announce the service as they have added a lot of coaches to their lineup this year.

Hope this helps

Good post, thx for the info

I made this thread 30 mins earlier and it got deleted.

What changed?

I do think it is somebody working for Coaches Cabana that is in charge of making these accts for coaches who are hosts on CC and dont have twitter.

OH, it was recommended by Josh Ward, who said it is, indeed, Coach Majors.

because it was going to become an issue with multiple people posting it. This is nothing but someone using Majors to make money. Good for JM if he's getting a cut but it is simply advertising.

and if you truly think JM tweeted that then I'm not sure what to say.

@JimmyHyams

Majors predecessor is to be announced at the University of Tennessee for the next football coach. Expected to be Phil Fulmer.

Reactions: 3 people
because it was going to become an issue with multiple people posting it. This is nothing but someone using majors to make money. Good for jm if he's getting a cut but it is simply advertising.

and if you truly think jm tweeted that then i'm not sure what to say.

ummmm....

i do think it is somebody working for coaches cabana that is in charge of making these accts for coaches who are hosts on cc and dont have twitter.

I see that but check your last line. This is all an advertising gimmick

Agreed. I think that's what I was saying. My last line was meant to say this acct represents the "real" Johnny Majors instead a "fake" JM, like a lot of accts on twitter

VN Store

Back