Jack Ryan - Prime

Sudden Impact

Who we are is what We do with what We have!
If you are a Tom Clancy Fan Worth the Watch.
Clancy was one of the best at researchers for his books.
Although he did not write this series, his influence shows.
Carlton Cuse and Graham Roland were able to carry the Jack Ryan character forward in this series.
All 3 seasons have been good and I expect Season 4 to be no different.

When they cast John Krasinski as Ryan, I didn’t see it…but the same held for Robert Downey Jr as Tony Stark. I definitely didn’t miss my calling as a casting agent.
I did not see it either, but he has done well, just as good as the others-- Ford, Baldwin, Affleck and ?.
Everyone starts out slow but builds the deeper you get into it.

Reactions: butchna
I think the 4th season started or will start soon. I was surprised at how they were able to stay close to today's events in season 3. Written before Ukraine invasion and although not a major player in this season it did address issues in Russia and entry into Nato.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
right now, everything Krasinski touches turns to Gold. This is one of my favorite shows and every season has been splendid.

I’m a big Krasinski fan, but I was pretty disappointed in season 2 after really liking season 1. I’ve always viewed Jack Ryan as the reluctant bad ass who could always handle himself in tough situation that he didn’t put himself in on purpose. But In season 2 they basically turned him into Special Ops guy who was taking down lots of bad guys kind of by himself. It’s like they got huge budget increase and just decided to blow a bunch of stuff up. I also didn’t like the fact that they got away from the storyline of him meeting and dating his future wife, but I am glad they brought her back this season . I’m definitely going to watch season 4. I’m even rewatching season 1 right now bc I was checking to see 4 had started yet.

I’m a big Krasinski fan, but I was pretty disappointed in season 2 after really liking season 1. I’ve always viewed Jack Ryan as the reluctant bad ass who could always handle himself in tough situation that he didn’t put himself in on purpose. But In season 2 they basically turned him into Special Ops guy who was taking down lots of bad guys kind of by himself. It’s like they got huge budget increase and just decided to blow a bunch of stuff up. I also didn’t like the fact that they got away from the storyline of him meeting and dating his future wife, but I am glad they brought her back this season . I’m definitely going to watch season 4. I’m even rewatching season 1 right now bc I was checking to see 4 had started yet.
Damn. I just started season 2 last night, got halfway through episode one and had to go to bed. So season 2 sucks!? Great.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
Damn. I just started season 2 last night, got halfway through episode one and had to go to bed. So season 2 sucks!? Great.

Season 2 doesn’t suck. I just thought it was a big change from the character . A lot of people I know loved it. My favorite version of Jack Ryan is Harrison Ford’s Patriot Games version so that’s always the benchmark for me.

Season 2 doesn’t suck. I just thought it was a big change from the character . A lot of people I know loved it. My favorite version of Jack Ryan is Harrison Ford’s Patriot Games version so that’s always the benchmark for me.
I was kidding. I love me some Abbie Cornish but if she's not in season 2 much that's gonna suck.

I just finished S2E1 and he banged Noomi Rapace and I wondered what happened to Abbie. They were just making up in the last episode of season 1.

Oh well.

VN Store

Back