Jalen Hurd game on TV?

wallsjm1

When is that game gonna be on tv that has been recently talked about? And what channel? Thanks guys GBO

ESPN2 Sunday at 11 AM I believe. I think 11 Central Time. I would like to go but I have to work. You might also want to take notice of Tre Malone LB for Station Camp. Class of 2015 and cousin of Josh Malone and the Lovingood kid on Beech OL.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I'm headed that way Sunday morning with a buddy of mine to see the game. I'm eager to see Hurd play in person.

I'm headed that way Sunday morning with a buddy of mine to see the game. I'm eager to see Hurd play in person.

I seen him play in the state, he is a BEAST not over hyped, maybe the best talent wise running back every to come out of this GREAT state of TENNESSEE.:good!:

I think the game is being played about 7 or 8 pm Saturday night. That other talk is about when the tv shows it.

I think the game is being played about 7 or 8 pm Saturday night. That other talk is about when the tv shows it.

Good to know. I was just going along for the ride. Going to have to check. Thanks!

Beech's website has it listed for Sunday...In fact a local church cancelled their morning service for members to go to the game.

I seen him play in the state, he is a BEAST not over hyped, maybe the best talent wise running back every to come out of this GREAT state of TENNESSEE.:good!:

This sounds sooooooo good!!! Aint had a BEAST in the backfield in many a year!!!

Beech's website has it listed for Sunday...In fact a local church cancelled their morning service for members to go to the game.

I attend that church and the pastor is a huge Vol fan, though he played basketball at Belmont. It may have changed but I just relayed what I remember from last Sunday's service.

I just checked the church web site and they are still showing the tailgating and service on Saturday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
I attend that church and the pastor is a huge Vol fan, though he played basketball at Belmont. It may have changed but I just relayed what I remember from last Sunday's service.

I just checked the church web site and they are still showing the tailgating and service on Saturday.

Well now I'm confused.

If the church website is showing Saturday service...maybe that is the explanation for Sunday service being cancelled for the game...just a thought.

Go Jalen...Go Vols!!!

Well now I'm confused.

No you're not. It was me. My wife paid better attention than me did. She's also a bit younger. The game is Sunday. The church is having a tailgate event and service Saturday night to include both schools. I can't find any mention of the church cancelling their service as someone posted but the game is on for 11:00 local time. My apologies for a geezer's memory deterioration.

i guess tickets are going to be like any other game? I think we are going to go. I figure it will be packed. Hopefully we will see a few future vols playing

Sunday @ 11a central* 12p EST

*the game is being played locally in the Central Time Zone

Last edited:
There better be all ORANGE there. UT ORANGE that is. I hope the Vol fans show up by the thousands in support. Maybe that will impress Josh Malone as well. That is who Hurd is playing against.

Reactions: 1 person
There better be all ORANGE there. UT ORANGE that is. I hope the Vol fans show up by the thousands in support. Maybe that will impress Josh Malone as well. That is who Hurd is playing against.

That would be freakin' sweet. Would love to have another top 100 prospect for 2014 :)

VN Store

Back