James Banks And Shyra Ely

surrealvol

I just realized yesterday that James Banks (Hope he works things out!) and Shyra Ely (We'll miss her next year!) went to the same high school in Indianapolis.

They both had a productive athletic career in college but one's career was cut short and the other one was not.....When Banks was at UT he was successful and was a big contributor.....How can you not say he was successful? Sure he screwed up and cost him a chance to play big time college football for a great program but who doesn't screw up every now and then?

They both had a good career. Could you imagine our depth at reciver if banks was still here? wow.

I don't think we would use him that much but to have him would be nice.......We've got receivers better than him out there now so us losing him won't hurt as much as it did when he was out for this season

Originally posted by #10_Ainge_#10@Mar 1, 2005 4:39 PM
They both had a productive athletic career in college but one's career was cut short and the other one was not.....When Banks was at UT he was successful and was a big contributor.....How can you not say he was successful? Sure he screwed up and cost him a chance to play big time college football for a great program but who doesn't screw up every now and then?

Easy there trigger. It was a joke, calm down.

Originally posted by zizou+Mar 1, 2005 6:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (zizou @ Mar 1, 2005 6:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-#10_Ainge_#10@Mar 1, 2005 4:39 PM
They both had a productive athletic career in college but one&#39;s career was cut short and the other one was not.....When Banks was at UT he was successful and was a big contributor.....How can you not say he was successful?  Sure he screwed up and cost him a chance to play big time college football for a great program but who doesn&#39;t screw up every now and then?

Easy there trigger. It was a joke, calm down. [/quote]
I wasn&#39;t upset...I was just asking how you could say he didn&#39;t have a successfull athletic career at UT

VN Store

Back