James Pearce Jr. Making DEPOSITS...

His old running mate Tyler Baron is showing out also. Actually most of the UT transfers are doing well. I looked at Miami's depth chart and I think I figured out why Baron really transferred. In UT's Defense he was a SDE as we play 2 tackles SDE and Leo on the line mostly. In Miami he is Starting on the Weak side in a more traditional 4 down linemen scheme.

His old running mate Tyler Baron is showing out also. Actually most of the UT transfers are doing well. I looked at Miami's depth chart and I think I figured out why Baron really transferred. In UT's Defense he was a SDE as we play 2 tackles SDE and Leo on the line mostly. In Miami he is Starting on the Weak side in a more traditional 4 down linemen scheme.
Tyler who?

Why do people have so much hate in their hearts? He didn't leave with hate or make a bunch noise. He wanted to be an edge rusher and not an SDE so he moved on. He knew Pearce was the guy and we had guys coming behind him. He made good career choice. We should be applauding the guys who have moved on and are having success.

Why do people have so much hate in their hearts? He didn't leave with hate or make a bunch noise. He wanted to be an edge rusher and not an SDE so he moved on. He knew Pearce was the guy and we had guys coming behind him. He made good career choice. We should be applauding the guys who have moved on and are having success.
He's a mercenary, went to the highest bidder. No loyalty.

in the Checking Account...

Nearly all his 8.5 sacks last year were vs SEC opponents as well. That 23.5% pressure is awesome...but if you wanna talk about on fire for the last 2 games, Omar N.Lott had 2 sacks from the DTackle position vs Flarda, and on 18 passing plays vs Bama , Omar had 12 pressures which is 66% pressure rate for that game. Lott has been unblockable for the last 2 games.

He was only quiet in those weaker OOC games where there just wasn't a lot of need. In the real games he has been showing up. I do think Omari Thomas is just as good as him and doesn't get as much love like he deserves.

If you don't want to be with the Vols I know longer care about you...Knoxville guy who left his teammates for Ole Miss oh I mean Louisville no wait it was Miami🤣🤣🤣

VN Store

Back