Jason Allen

Good luck but i think he had better get stronger Caddilac Williams is gonna go first round and he ran allen over in both games i wish him the best but i think that he will have to get stonger or all he will be is a special teams man.

i have a feeling he will be dissapointed with his place in the draft

let's just email/call him and let him know he is making a big mistake:

Jason Allen

ps. he is not enrolled in school anymore. if you click on his name is shows he left on Jan 10th 05. :bad: :bash: :banghead:

Originally posted by volattic@Jan 13, 2005 9:39 AM
Good luck but i think he had better get stronger Caddilac Williams is gonna go first round and he ran allen over in both games i wish him the best but i think that he will have to get stonger or all he will be is a special teams man.

Remember that Hershael Walker ran over Bill Bates..... Bates went on to have a pretty good NFL career.

Originally posted by allvol+Jan 13, 2005 11:04 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (allvol @ Jan 13, 2005 11:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-volattic@Jan 13, 2005 9:39 AM

Remember that Hershael Walker ran over Bill Bates..... Bates went on to have a pretty good NFL career. [/quote]
The play where Williams ran over Allen looked bad, but it&#39;s all about leverage.

On any other given play, Allen might stop Williams cold if he had the proper leverage.

It makes for a nice highlight reel, but it means little in regards to a player&#39;s strength.

He&#39;ll make a great db in the pros.

with d.morely coming into the picture and k. phillips... i know they are young but from the sounds of it, d. morley coculd be one of the nations best.

quote from ken phillips on espn radio:

Chris Columbia Tn: Ken, what would it be like with you and DMorley in the same secondary? Could ANYONE pass on you guys?

K. Phillips: Nobody&#33; they would get nothing through&#33;

another good quote:

Matt (A-T-L): Are you planning a trip to Athens?
Ken: No trip to Athens.

They just announced on WVLT that Allen was staying... no other source to confirm though.

Why would he hold a press conference to say that he&#39;s coming out, he&#39;s already out.

The only logical explanation is he&#39;s coming back, although logic doesn&#39;t neccesarily apply, he could just want more attention for his decision to go pro, but I&#39;m optimistic, and if we do get him back ... damn, it should be a good year next year.

OH BABY&#33;&#33;&#33; That just made my day -- you guys better not be joking, it&#39;s been a rough one so far. . . .

I just blasted Mel Crapper uh, Kiper on ESPN.com for posting JA as coming out. These guys report with reckless abandon much like Dan Rather. Hey Mel, :finger:

Attachments

• sy44.jpg
    sy44.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 0
that is freaking great&#33;&#33;

i just ot chills up my spine when i read it.

is there anything posted yet? or just locally on the radio...

i think everyone in my office is more excited about Chizik being in Austin interviewing than the DOMINATION TENNESSEE IS GONNA BRING IN 05&#33;&#33;&#33;

hey mel&#33;&#33; how bout them apples&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

sweet&#33; we really need his leadership in the secondary&#33; any more news on Omar?

i think with another year at Tennessee He will get stronger and fullfill his goal of going in the first 10 wooot woot great to have ya back jason

VN Store

Back