Jason Respert tells it like it is . . .

GAVol

Overrated
Staff member
I doubt ANYBODY actually saw this, but Kirk Herbstreit just interviewed Jason Respert on the sidelines of the East/West Shrine game. They were discussing who the best conference was and Respert told Herbstreit that it was the SEC and that Auburn would have been in the BCS Championship game if Herbstreit hadn't spent the whole year on ESPN pimping Oklahoma. :eek:lol: :eek:lol: :eek:lol:

Originally posted by vols2345@Jan 22, 2005 10:04 PM
:rocks:

the shrine game is on?

The game just ended. I saw Tony Brown, Jason Respert and Jabari Davis in the game.

I was watching mainly because the OC for the East was Chris Hatcher. I knew him in high school and he has gone on to big things in coaching. He was the QB Coach for Daunte Culpepper at Central Florida, then Tim Couch at Kentucky and he just won a Division II Nat'l Championship as head coach of Valdosta State. This guy should be on somebody's D-1A staff in a hurry.

when is the big one in mobile alabama coming on?

and did our players do any good?

Yeah, I saw it and Kirk had nothing to say about it. The announcers were saying defend yourself Kirk defend yourself! That was pretty funny.

That was classic, him and VT player were arguing over which conference was better, than he goes "And if Kirk Herbstreit hadn't plugged Oklahoma all year long, Auburn would've been in the Orange Bowl."

That was a nice jab...and the SEC is the best conference.

of course this also means the 1 guy who occasionally showed the Vols some respect will now pick whoevers playing the vols

VN Store

Back