Jay Graham leaving... revisit

govols105

looks like jay didn't care for the running plays and style of offense we were going to run is part of the reason he left.

JonStewartUgh.gif

Reactions: 8 people
looks like jay didn't care for the running plays and style of offense we were going to run is part of the reason he left.

Jay left because he wants to move up in the coaching ranks. He wanted to not only have the title " Running game co ordinator" but he wanted to be the Recruiting Co ordinator.

bUTch gave the Recruiting Co ordinator to someone else, so Jay left.

Funny thing though, Jay is at F.S.U. but he still doesn't have the title of Recruiting Co ordinator.

Jay left because he wants to move up in the coaching ranks. He wanted to not only have the title " Running game co ordinator" but he wanted to be the Recruiting Co ordinator.

bUTch gave the Recruiting Co ordinator to someone else, so Jay left.

Funny thing though, Jay is at F.S.U. but he still doesn't have the title of Recruiting Co ordinator.
*coordinator

it is looking the same after Dooley has left,come to think of it,who is left ? it would be one Dave Hart,hmmmm a Bammer too,just think what might have happened,if he hadn't of run off Wilcox and company off

Jay Graham would have coached the water boys if he had been named recruiting coordinator and he thought it would further his career. This is stupid ... which isn't surprising.

Reactions: 2 people
The amount of stupid on this board after a loss makes me feel sorry for my children.

By the time they get my age, I hardly think intelligence will exist anywhere.

This is the post of the season......and unfortunately true

VN Store

Back