Jeremy Maclin

Yep, played against him in a high school game, he has become much more physical than he used to be, but retained that same speed!

The guy is a complete freak...thankfully he isn't that hurt, and we have Little Sisters of the Poor and Columbia Hickman High School's J.V. squad on the schedule coming up, so he can pretty safely sit out to heal without worry

Maclin should be in the Heisman hunt.

Mizzou probably won't lose a game until they get smacked by Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game.

Maclin should be in the Heisman hunt.

Mizzou probably won't lose a game until they get smacked by Oklahoma in the Big 12 title game.

you were too busy busting someone else when I mentioned it in a previous thread, so I'll restate it here. OU is overrated. Murray will not hold up as the feature back now that Allen Patrick is gone. BTW, just a tidbit, Patrick was released by the Ravens.

you were too busy busting someone else when I mentioned it in a previous thread, so I'll restate it here. OU is overrated. Murray will not hold up as the feature back now that Allen Patrick is gone. BTW, just a tidbit, Patrick was released by the Ravens.

DeMarco Murray and Chris Brown all the way. The WRs and TEs are very talented too.

OU may be overrated, but the Big 12 has no one that can challenge them.

Mizzou is every bit as overrated as Oklahoma.

Texas Tech? Kansas? Texas? No, Oklahoma will win the Big 12 again.

And I responded to you in the other thread.

i don't doubt that Mizzou is overrated as well. I just don't think the gap is as large as you do between Mizzou and OU. The only difference might be the guy wearing the headphones. And he makes a BIG difference. There's no reason for OU and Mizzou to not win their divisions. I just think the title game will be a lot closer than you think and it might even come out different. I think Daniels is that much of a difference maker for the Tigers.

i don't doubt that Mizzou is overrated as well. I just don't think the gap is as large as you do between Mizzou and OU. The only difference might be the guy wearing the headphones. And he makes a BIG difference. There's no reason for OU and Mizzou to not win their divisions. I just think the title game will be a lot closer than you think and it might even come out different. I think Daniels is that much of a difference maker for the Tigers.

Fair enough.

Sam Bradford had like 35 TDs in his first year as a starter. Plus, I'd take the OU's WR corps over Mizzou's. If the OU pass defense is better this year, they'll have no problem with Mizzou.

The guy is a complete freak...thankfully he isn't that hurt, and we have Little Sisters of the Poor and Columbia Hickman High School's J.V. squad on the schedule coming up, so he can pretty safely sit out to heal without worry
That's your conference schedule you're talking about right? :)

VN Store

Back