Jewish hate rises on campus

happy-go_vol

Southern by God's grace
Antisemitism Is Rising at Colleges, and Jewish Students Are Facing Growing Hostility

I thought these indoctrination centers were nice to jews. I didn't realize colleges and white supremacists are the same ( I've always said this, white supremacy is as much a leftist idea) I thought colleges only hated Israel because of their zionist beliefs

It's behind a pay wall but I'd imagine it's the same on campuses as always

Reactions: norrislakevol
Antisemitism Is Rising at Colleges, and Jewish Students Are Facing Growing Hostility

I thought these indoctrination centers were nice to jews. I didn't realize colleges and white supremacists are the same ( I've always said this, white supremacy is as much a leftist idea) I thought colleges only hated Israel because of their zionist beliefs

Wait... is it anti-Jewish or anti-Israel?

Reactions: norrislakevol

So let's get this straight you read a headline without reading the article and drew a bunch of conclusions... yeah, seems about right.

We got people who will argue until they're blue in the face that saying "Mexicans...are rapists" is not technically racist but opposing Israel's government and Zionists makes you a white supremacist.

So let's get this straight you read a headline without reading the article and drew a bunch of conclusions... yeah, seems about right.

I've read alot of articles that have said the same thing. I've seen videos where speakers on campuses had confrontations with leftist groups concerning Israel and jews. There is definitely a trend.

VN Store

Back