Joe Glenn Fired!!!

I hear there are a couple of coaches looking for work. One is even rumored to own land there and even has a NC on his resume

I actually thought he'd do really well for ya'll after the 2004 season.

I actually thought he'd do really well for ya'll after the 2004 season.

I like many other's did also. He was like a savior who came into town after Vic Koening had brought UW football to rock bottom. Then in his 2nd year takes us to a bowl and beats UCLA! He was a god here in Wyoming. The problem was he surrounded himself with sub-par assistants. Joe never had those D1 ties coming from being the head coach at Montana. So i think in the long run being able to develop our players and coach them properly for a D1 school began to show.

He is really a super nice guy, I've talked with him on many occasions and even remembered my name after meeting me once! Joe has a lot of charisma and he has been offered to stay on as an assistant AD, or some similar role. Our graduation rate is one of the highest in the conference and our players never get in trouble, so that's something to be said of Joe.

Interesting.... you figure any other year that Wyoming pulls off a victory over UT and the coach is safe, he'd get a raise and extension, and be Zeus around those parts... nope, here's your walking papers, see ya.

In summary, that's how bad UT is this year, Wyoming beats you and they still fire their coach, pathetic.

Yes. That's right Conference Championships

Skyline Conference Championships:
1949 Cowboy Football
1950 Cowboy Football
1956 Cowboy Football
1958 Cowboy Football
1959 Cowboy Football
1960 Cowboy Football
1961 Cowboy Football

Western Athletic Conference Championships:
1966 Cowboy Football
1967 Cowboy Football
1968 Cowboy Football
1976 Cowboy Football
1987 Cowboy Football
1988 Cowboy Football
1993 Cowboy Football
1996 Cowboy Football (WAC Pacific)

Yes. That's right Conference Championships

Skyline Conference Championships:
1949 Cowboy Football
1950 Cowboy Football
1956 Cowboy Football
1958 Cowboy Football
1959 Cowboy Football
1960 Cowboy Football
1961 Cowboy Football

Western Athletic Conference Championships:
1966 Cowboy Football
1967 Cowboy Football
1968 Cowboy Football
1976 Cowboy Football
1987 Cowboy Football
1988 Cowboy Football
1993 Cowboy Football
1996 Cowboy Football (WAC Pacific)
The '96 one is a Division Championship. The '93 is a shared Championship with BYU and Fresno St (only 9 teams in the Conference that year...congrats on finishing in the top 1/3).

VN Store

Back