Joe Pa Again?

I will eat my hat if Auburn is in a BCS bowl next year. I also don't think UGA is going to run the table enough to make it to the title game. Also, Wisconsin? Really?

nonsense. OSU will be on the outside looking in if there's a team even remotely close to them.

Clemson, Wisconsin, and T-Tech will not be there I don't think anyway.

Big 11 is going to stink again this year, so how are they going to get two teams into the BCS?

Clemson will find a way to underachieve like they do every year.

Texas Tech will score a lot of points, but it doesnt matter if you score 80 points when your opponent scores 81. Their defense sucks.

The rest all have real chances of being there I think. Auburn is the team that worries me the most this year. Fulmer always has problems with them, and Coach Ear's is a big game coach. If we go into that game with wins against UF and UCLA, can you imagine the environment on the plains? Glad I will be there to see it!

Go Vols!

nonsense. OSU will be on the outside looking in if there's a team even remotely close to them.

No they won't. Just because the SEC expects them to lose doesn't mean the pollsters wouldn't love to get them another shot. I think they lose to USC, and they play worthless crap until Michigan (who I think will have a much better record than they should). Hopefully they lose twice and ruin their chances at the national championship.

VN Store

Back