Joe Says So

Joe Milton is VFL no matter WHAT the "armchair QBs" say...

Kid became a M-A-N in his 3 years at Tennessee!!!!
I’ve never heard anyone say Milton wasn’t a VFL. I’ve never heard anyone say Milton was a bad person. Several people did say he wasn’t very good QB. There is a big difference between saying someone is an average QB and saying bad things about them as a person.

I’ve never heard anyone say Milton wasn’t a VFL. I’ve never heard anyone say Milton was a bad person. Several people did say he wasn’t very good QB. There is a big difference between saying someone is an average QB and saying bad things about them as a person.
There's always people who hear something that isn't said.

Milton, our former often criticized QB, has nothing but love for the UT program and coaches. And shows how lucky we are to have Josh Heupel & Co.
Source: MSN

I’d expect no less from a QB who had access to Peyton Manning. I’m very proud of Joe for being a good ambassador to our football program.

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
There's always people who hear something that isn't said.
Some people think redundant shots at players and coaches full of innuendo and the ever so tricky rhetorical questions veils their agenda driven messages. So there is a trade off of shots over the bows.

Some folks simply over value their deductive reasoning skills and expect others to accept it. Arrogance is a terrible thing NOT to waste. It is sometimes compounded by a default negative emotional mindset.

If in doubt, Trigger a search on a username in a single thread or board and review their composite posting history. If they turn access off, you have your answer.

Reactions: MidVaVol
Some people think redundant shots at players and coaches full of innuendo and the ever so tricky rhetorical questions veils their agenda driven messages. So there is a trade off of shots over the bows.

Some folks simply over value their deductive reasoning skills and expect others to accept it. Arrogance is a terrible thing NOT to waste. It is sometimes compounded by a default negative emotional mindset.

If in doubt, Trigger a search on a username in a single thread or board and review their composite posting history. If they turn access off, you have your answer.
200w.gif

Wish Joe nothing but big successes in the NFL. Truly one of our best champions of what it means to be a Vol. nicest dude
Agree - and if they hold a Punt Pass & Kick contest this year at the NFL Pro Bowl, my money is on Joe Milton!!

The criticism of him got out of hand. He did his best doing a very tough job. If you think about it he’s probably in the upper percentile of QB’s at UT. I’ll remember him well

Reactions: MemphisVol77

Wtf are you rambling about

That's the problem, Joe Milton was a good QB. He was not a great QB. He was good enough to get drafted which is a lot more than most QB's can say. He was better than most of the QB's we have rostered the past 15 years for sure.

Football is a team sport and no player in the field is more dependent on others than the QB. He can do everything right but if someone misses a block or drops a ball or runs the wrong route he looks like a moron. For a QB to do well almost everything has to go right most of the time. Other players in the field are also dependent on others but to a much lesser extent. Our offense last year had many issues. Things did not go right very often. We were banged up at WR for a lot of the year. The only constants were Joe, Sampson and Squirrel. Bru only played 5 games Thornton only played 6 (Florida and VA are the only 2 games they both played in) So in 10 games either one or both were out and 5 games we had neither. meaning for most of the year Squirrel played next to Ramel Keyton, Chaz Nimrod and Kaleb Webb. All 3 of those guys are VFL's and good players but if I told you that was our main receiving core preseason no one sees us in the playoffs... and that's why we didn't make the playoffs. J/S

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain

VN Store

Back