John Adams, Smitten Like A Schoolgirl

I read that this morning. Florida's offense will only be better if their running game (with running backs, not Tebow) is better. If their backs don't show up again this year Tebow will be beat up again. No matter how tough a guy is he can only take so many shots.

For a second I though I was reading an Adams piece on LSU the way he was falling all over himself drooling about the Gators.

I don't read John Adams anymore, but I find it funny that Rex of all people comments that someone is "smitten" with the Gators.

Florida's offense will be scary. Of course Tebow is going to be himself along with Percy, but I think Ingram is going to be absolute beast. Moody and Ranney will be a good combo at RB

Keep your eye on the Rainey kid..he will cause some problems..also hear Brandon James may get some more action on the offensive side.

i have no faith in chavis Defense anymore, especially against florida. it's gotten to the point that i've resigned myself to the fact that we'll not stop florida. i just hope we can play well against our other opponents.

i have no faith in chavis Defense anymore, especially against florida. it's gotten to the point that i've resigned myself to the fact that we'll not stop florida. i just hope we can play well against our other opponents.

I've got to agree with you. :vava:

Its easy to not have any faith in johnny anymore. Besides the fact we can't recruit a decent tackle to save our lives. The third and a country mile crap has gotten so old its laughable. I'd rather it be third and a yard than third and twenty anymore. We got a great secondary,but that maybe all we have for this year. No matter how good they are they can only cover someone for so long.

VN Store

Back