John Henderson, II.....check out Saban's 5 star OT

Duckhook

DJ Fluker or Foley, AL...same HS as Julio Jones. Gracious!:eek:hmy::crazy::ill_h4h::wacko::blush::mf_surrender:

Bama runs a 3-4, he'll most likely be an o-lineman.

I know it's a 3-4, i meant playing next to him as one of the DT

He's an OT. So most likely he will stay there and back up Andre Smith unless Smith goes pro.

I kinda thought so, but I've seen alot of O-linemen converted to DT their freshmen year of college, and the thing that makes me wonder is his size, if perhaps 6-7 might be too high for a QB to throw over while blocking
...but tall enough to swat passes on the other side...

I know it's a 3-4, i meant playing next to him as one of the DT

I kinda thought so, but I've seen alot of O-linemen converted to DT their freshmen year of college, and the thing that makes me wonder is his size, if perhaps 6-7 might be too high for a QB to throw over while blocking
...but tall enough to swat passes on the other side...

:swoon3:

:pinch: sorrry typo error and didnt catch it so late at night. meant DEs. my bad. :pinch:

How about the second thought? The guy seems so big that it's either a shame not to put him on the d-line to knock down passes...seems like he'd be good at it. Does he also pose a risk playing on the o-line being that big? Seems like a lot of passes might bounce off the back of his helmet...

VN Store

Back