Jon Harper, is he still an assistant coach at UT?

I doubt seriously he's going to be retained. Why would they? I imagine the new coach will have their own ppl selected.
Wouldn't expect him to be retained. Just wondering if he stayed to collect a check or if UT decided it would be best to ask him to leave with Kellie.
He could be an understanding guy and able to help until the New HC gets here.

Yes. His wife got fired and will move on coaching elsewhere. Jon will stick around and be the new coach's water boy.

Local guy on the radio said he was part of the problem. Don’t know anything much about women’s basketball. Just what I heard.

Local guy on the radio said he was part of the problem. Don’t know anything much about women’s basketball. Just what I heard.
Then it is very odd that two of the last three first-round draft picks we have had were at the position coached by him. Seems to me he was a very important part of what Tennessee did on the court. I have no idea how good of a recruiter he was or was not.

It's actually well known what Jon's role was, he coached posts and wings along w Joy and that was never a secret. But everything about Jon got projected and blown up so crazily it's really not even about the real person Jon anymore or anything based in reality. It's just a crazy internet forum fan fic version at this point.

VN Store

Back