Joseph Bennett

mattvols

Ocho-Stinko
Anyone know if Joseph Bennett from CAK is getting looked at by Tennessee? I know he has offers from other D1 programs including some big ones and has been getting looked at by everyone but his recent combine stats at the D1 Media Day in Knoxville were great. He has started since Freshman year at CAK and led the state in tackles his sophomore year. He was consensus all state last year as a junior. He was ranked as the best prospect at the D1 Agility Combine.

D1 Agility Combine Stats:

Joseph Bennett (CAK)
Position: LB/RB
6'1", 202 lbs
40 Time: 4.42
Pro Agility: 4.15

3 Cone Drill: 7.18

He also holds records at D1 in

3 Cone, Pro Agility and Vert (38.5 inch)

This is the first year that he's been going to combines so he may have just not gotten his name out.. I know he has been receiving alot of attention and has D1 offers already. He had 145 tackles and lead the state as a sophomore two years ago and had well over 100 again this year with 9 sacks.

Anyone know if Joseph Bennett from CAK is getting looked at by Tennessee? I know he has offers from other D1 programs including some big ones and has been getting looked at by everyone but his recent combine stats at the D1 Media Day in Knoxville were great. He has started since Freshman year at CAK and led the state in tackles his sophomore year. He was consensus all state last year as a junior. He was ranked as the best prospect at the D1 Agility Combine.

D1 Agility Combine Stats:

Joseph Bennett (CAK)
Position: LB/RB
6'1", 202 lbs
40 Time: 4.42
Pro Agility: 4.15
3 Cone Drill: 7.18

He also holds records at D1 in

3 Cone, Pro Agility and Vert (38.5 inch)

What is Pro Agility and how is it measured?

4.15 is fast for a pro agility, but I've seen faster than that. I know someone who was professionally timed under 4.00. But 4.15 is definitely quick.

VN Store

Back