JP Prince and Tyler Smith

thunder5

Cause I like to party
Fellows....I'm going to go ahead and apologize ahead of time. I haven't kept up with this at all and I'm completely in the dark about the transfer of Tyler Smith and JP Prince. If somebody could catch me up reall quick I would really appreciate it...feel free to give me h*** for it since I should defintely already know this stuff.

My understanding...Prince is here and eligible for next season....Smith isn't official yet. Thanks :)

J. P. becomes eligible in January. TS is finishing up the semester at Iowa. Then, if all works out, he may be on campus this summer. TS wants to come to TN pretty badly. His father has lung cancer. If everyone can forgive and forget, this next season could be awesome.:rock:

Anyone, feel free to correct my reader's digest version of the facts.

Give the kid a chance. He is just a kid. He made a mistake by going to Iowa, now he has realized how much he loves The Big Orange. Welcome him to the family.

Thanks guys....I think its awesome what Pearl is doing with recruiting in TN...although this isn't exactly recruiting. He's keeping guys in state and now some guys are wanting to come back. The state of Tennessee had plenty of talent to build a base for a Final Four team off of. If Pearl can just keep these guys here....any big time recruits he gets from other states would just be icing.

Tyler Smith is also appealing for a hardship case because of his sick father. If he gets it, he will be eligible to play next season. If he doesn't get it, he will have to sit out a year. Most seem to think his chances of obtaining the hardship are very good.

So if Tyler gets the hardship.. will he be able to play the whole season.. or will he have 2 wait til January..??

J. P. becomes eligible in January. TS is finishing up the semester at Iowa. Then, if all works out, he may be on campus this summer. TS wants to come to TN pretty badly. His father has lung cancer. If everyone can forgive and forget, this next season could be awesome.:rock:

Anyone, feel free to correct my reader's digest version of the facts.
JP will be eligible by the Tiger High game.

VN Store

Back