JR-Maybin feedback?

volinbama256

I guess with practice in full swing and Volnation itching and excited for the season to begin, we are now all throwing names out there to get feedback.... There was a time I remember everyone was talking about what a "get" Jalen Reeves Maybin was and to my knowledge he was an early enrollee with a shoulder injury in the spring. I don't think I have heard or read a single word about this guy and what position he will end up playing?
Thanks

Huh, I guess with 69 views of my thread and no comments-- means no one else knows anything about him or he's a bust! :)

It means there's already a thread on him on this page. Also, call me crazy, but 5 days into his freshman year I'm not ready to call him a bust.

Reactions: 1 person
Huh, I guess with 69 views of my thread and no comments-- means no one else knows anything about him or he's a bust! :)

WTF ???? Really ??? You didn't get enough people to post in your lame thread calling out a great kid, so now you offer up that he COULD be a bust. Get lost TROLL.

Though it's still very early in fall practice, here's what Coach Martinez said about him on volsports.com in last day or two ...

(On Jalen Reeves-Maybin)
"Smart. Jalen, in the spring time he didn't get a chance to practice, but he was in the meeting rooms and he participated. He really understands our defense for someone who didn't go through spring ball. He has also retained a lot, even though he didn't go through spring ball, he goes out there and knows what to do."

Dude...stop. Just stop. Calling a kid hasn't even played a single game of college football a bust shows that you have a supreme lack of knowledge about not only football, but my Vols, a team you claim to support. Armchair quarterback playing couch analyst :dry:

VN Store

Back