Jr. Vols Club Question

smoke_em06

Does anyone have any experience with the Jr. Vols Club? I just signed my son up for a membership this year. Hope it is worth it.

we signed up mine just so I could put the certificate in his book. Also got some sunglasses he loves and a little bag to carry his stuff. For the money it was more a novelty for us but I think if you live close they offer some decent deals on the lesser attended sports

My kids are part of it. We didn't recoup our funds or anything (we live 2.5 hours away), it was just a fun way for them to be a part of the Vols. We'll do it again, because my kids love the Vols as much as I do. Maybe we'll take advantage of some free events this year.

Does anyone have any experience with the Jr. Vols Club? I just signed my son up for a membership this year. Hope it is worth it.

Get to do some cool stuff with basketball later in the year, free attendance to most of the non-revenue sports.

anyone have link to sign up. love to sign grandson up he is a 5* linebacker for the 2024 season

VN Store

Back