JUCO rankings

KCVolLaw

V-O-L-S Go Vols Go
2008 Juco rankings came out today on rivals.com. Tennessee "soft" commitment Gerald Williams is on it (once again) and ranked 4th. He is the first four-star on the list. Any chance he actually makes it to UT next year?

look at his pics from rivals. he's a freakin manchild!!
he's def. gonna dominate from day one!

Saying he is a "soft" verbal is rediculous...

i thought so too. But thats what it said in an article. Volquest just came out with an article that heavily disputed that though so I think he's definetely a lock. He expects to move in to Gibbs Hall in May, expects being the key word there.

good luck to him...i hope he gets in and plays out of this world...williams and martin on the ends...good grief that does not seem fair for the other team

i thought so too. But thats what it said in an article. Volquest just came out with an article that heavily disputed that though so I think he's definetely a lock. He expects to move in to Gibbs Hall in May, expects being the key word there.

That's funny because he's already lived here once and had to move out the first time he tried to get in. He lived with Vladimir Richards.

Gerald is a beast, he's actually bigger than Vlad in person.

"bigger in person"

I wont even try to figure out what that means. He is not bigger than Vlad. He is around the same height and weighs about 50 pounds less than him. But, yes he is a very physically imposing individual who has great athletic ability.

"bigger in person"

I wont even try to figure out what that means. He is not bigger than Vlad. He is around the same height and weighs about 50 pounds less than him. But, yes he is a very physically imposing individual who has great athletic ability.

He's taller and at the time was (2 years ago) a lot more muscular than Vlad. So I could give a rat's a$$ what scouts or Rivals say I've seen the 2 stand side by side

I can't wait to see him on the field next year.(Assuming he actually makes it) He is going to have something to prove to the NCAA. I bet he is one of the SEC Honor students or w/e they are called.

Granted, weights are not always listed exactly correct. But, one is an OL listed at 300 pounds and the other is play MLB and listed at 245. There is no way there is THAT MUCH difference in the listed weights that Williams is actually bigger than Vlad. Sorry.

Granted, weights are not always listed exactly correct. But, one is an OL listed at 300 pounds and the other is play MLB and listed at 245. There is no way there is THAT MUCH difference in the listed weights that Williams is actually bigger than Vlad. Sorry.

Have you seen them both stand side by side in person? Granted, when I met them it was Vlad's freshmen year here

Vlad has put on a good bit of weight since his move to OL.

Oh really? I guess i wouldn't know that since I talk him damn near everyday.

Confusion on my 1st post about this. I should have said he was bigger than Vlad his freshman year. Thought I did, no need to keep posting back and forth about this.

Gerald is very scary in person.

Confusion on my 1st post about this. I should have said he was bigger than Vlad his freshman year. Thought I did, no need to keep posting back and forth about this.

I'm sure Vlad is too.

I was agreeing with you. Backing up what you said. And, you go on a rant. Hilarious.

VN Store

Back