Judge throws out conspiracy charges

Is there any link available? Was this the Alabama judge in Tuscaloosa? If so, what a shot to the face this ruling is to Gallion. Even the guys in your own backyard don't believe you.

Originally posted by Jefw@Jul 7, 2005 3:35 PM
Is there any link available?  Was this the Alabama judge in Tuscaloosa?  If so, what a shot to the face this ruling is to Gallion. Even the guys in your own backyard don't believe you.
[snapback]111001[/snapback]​

Link? yes and no. The story is at tuscaloosanews.com but the servier is taking so many hits, I couldn't get back to the story to cut and paste the link. I also hear it's at bama mag whateverthehell that is.

Finebaum apparently has had Delaine Mountain on his show this afternoon. Mountain was the attorney in Tuscalooser helping Gallion. Apparently the judge threw out the conspiracy charges against the NCAA but has allowed the defamation charge against Tom Culpepper to be tried next week. Apparently Tema Gallion has announced they will appeal to the Supreme Court (giggle, snort).

So does this clear Fulmer or is he mainly tied to the Culpepper side of this nutcase?

Gallion taking this to the Supreme Court is a recipe for embarrasment for him. It should be fun to watch him sulk and cry over his last gasp at publicity. I would think the Supreme Court would have more important things to talk about than a Southern hairbrained lawyer and a lame conspiracy theory. The high court may actually use it as an example of what not to bring to them for appeal. Gallion will be a national poster child for stupidity! That idiot.

thank god!!!! he isnt stupid enough to take it to the supreme court is he??? also,^^^ why does fulmer need to be cleared??? he didnt do anything?!

Fulmer being cleared in regards to the threatened subpoena that Gallion has been hawking about for over a year now. All that lawyer garbage that kept him from the SEC Media Days last year in Birmingham.

OMG...I just went to a Bama board, and there is a thread talking about a conspiracy that the judge is being paid to throw the case out. LOL, does it ever end?

Originally posted by orangetd88@Jul 7, 2005 5:30 PM
OMG...I just went to a Bama board, and there is a thread talking about a conspiracy that the judge is being paid to throw the case out.  LOL, does it ever end?
[snapback]111033[/snapback]​

Dude stop being ignorant and accept it: The world is out to get Alabama.

Ok? You are just being rude now to them

I listening to a replay of the Slimebaum show. I've stopped laughing long enough to type this. Here's what got me going--

Slimey was going off on how even if this didn't go to court, he and Team Gallion were fighting the "good fight" and exposed just how corrupt the NCAA is. At the end of this diatribe, he likened their efforts to ----- Paul Revere! I kid you not. :dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

What's nuts is that he also freely acknowledges that if this went to court it would be very embarrassing to....the University of Alabama! Hmmm. How was this corruption and selective prosecution by the NCAA if in fact Bama was guilty not only with Albert Means but the testimony would likely reveal a history of compliance issues at Bama.

The NCAA is wrong for punishing cheaters :ph34r:

:laugh1:

Originally posted by orangetd88@Jul 7, 2005 5:30 PM
OMG...I just went to a Bama board, and there is a thread talking about a conspiracy that the judge is being paid to throw the case out.  LOL, does it ever end?
[snapback]111033[/snapback]​

To add to this theory...

The supposition is that the people that got to the judge --- The University of Alabama!

Yes, that's right - the current line of insanity is that Bama didn't want the trial to go forward since it would embarrass them (reveal more cheating?).

So now the conspiracy against Bama includes Bama :blink:

You can't make this stuff up! :eek:lol:

I'm not going to post on this thread...this stuff is unreal...there's a need to move on...so I'm not posting here!

check the judges bank accounts, assets, everything.  I bet you find a money trail that leads back to one of the accused, most likely the NCAA... i smell something fishy, and i don't live near a market...

:dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol: :dlol:

I'm also sure that Foolmer, and UTee would like this thing to end. The reputation of Fill Foolmer has already been tainted enough, and most of that comes from self inflicted stuff, like the 13 UTee football players that were arrested in less than a year. B-M allegations, ESPN, teh state of Florida, and others. If you think that hasn't hurt their image, you're wrong.

Oh yes...that #1 recruiting class and East Title are killing us

They hope that some of those things hurt us. The fact of the matter is that most of those drummed up charges have not amounted to much of anything, and has not hurt us much at all.

VN Store

Back