Just an FYI to watch UT games

RockiesTop22

On the night train from Memphis
- a military vols fan posted a link earlier this year to watch games that are not on usual channels. I saved it because (obviously) I live in Georgia and don't get to see all Vols games live on tv- it worked like a charm for Austin P game- live stream- very fast - very pleased- hope this helps for those of you who missed the previous post.
VIPBox TV - Live Sports Streams - Sports On Demand Online For Free

- a military vols fan posted a link earlier this year to watch games that are not on usual channels. I saved it because (obviously) I live in Georgia and don't get to see all Vols games live on tv- it worked like a charm for Austin P game- live stream- very fast - very pleased- hope this helps for those of you who missed the previous post.

Question though... for those of us with families and little ones do these streams come with the pop ups....

Did you have to download and run the FLV player as well to get the stream? I don't want to corrupt the computer I'm on. Thanks.

Did you have to download and run the FLV player as well to get the stream? I don't want to corrupt the computer I'm on. Thanks.

No. Do not download anything.

Seriously. Do not download anything it asks you to, even it says it's required.

Reactions: 2 people
It asked me to download- so I went to live stream number 2- didn't ask me to download anything but one (appropriate) pop up came up and I clicked off- and if worked fine- I full screened the feed on my Mac- seriously was great for a stream-
Free and no complaints- hope it works for everyone else

It asked me to download- so I went to live stream number 2- didn't ask me to download anything but one (appropriate) pop up came up and I clicked off- and if worked fine- I full screened the feed on my Mac- seriously was great for a stream-
Free and no complaints- hope it works for everyone else

Ok, thanks for the info. i once streamed the NC State game last year and had a bunch of friends that i go to church with over and while i was trying to get it pulled up an inappropriate popup (when i clicked to have it streamed) came up while my kid was in the room. it would be nice to have a stream site that doesnt have pop ups like that. that may be a lot to ask but yanno,,,

If you use Chrome and have an adblocker, it is perfect. I watched the whole game with no pop-ups and no problems

I used VIP Saturday and everything was okay until suddenly everything froze up. I've tried FirstRow, VIP, etc. and I'm not thrilled about any of 'em. I think its just a matter of time before I bend over and go back to cable/dish. My dream of paying for my 14 chosen channels and giving the bastards $20 or $25 a month probably ain't gonna happen anytime in the near future. Oh well. Go Vols!

Just explain to your kids that while you are stealing television sometimes you get adult pictures too.

Reactions: 5 people
It was a joke. But it is also true. Some of you guys need to take your interneting a little less seriously. If you don't see the humor in complaining about the collateral damage of stealing tv then I can't make you. And yes I've done it on several occasions myself.

Last edited:
I use it all the time at work to watch Red Sox games.. And it works fine.. I even watched the S.Carolina/ N.Carolina game... There are usually 2 pop ups at the beginning but after you x those out and make it full screen, its fine.. But NEVER download anything.. It will ask you to, or tell you you need to.. But DONT

I used it to watch football all day Saturday and watched a movie on Cinemax Sunday using the "tv channels" icon. Top notch IMO.

Just explain to your kids that while you are stealing television sometimes you get adult pictures too.

If only I had the Internet when I was 14. Watching Cinemax scrambled to see one breast was about as good as it got.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back